Hey Mr.Kidnapper can you give me a ride home? - Epilogue Chalenge

London

“Do you still love me?” Josh whispered gobbling down the packet of gummy bears.

I shrugged and opened my hidden compartment near my seat. I fiddled around with the stuff but only found the wrappers for them.

I glanced a look at josh and saw fresh chocolate stains on his top.

 “Did you … eat my chocolate bars?” I said, immediately suspecting him.

“Nope, a big dog came and ate it” He said trying to hide his adorable smirk.

“A dog?” I said while starring into his big brown bear eyes.

“A big one” He said so innocently.

I rolled my eyes and just shook my head in disbelief, HE ATE MY CHOCOLATE BARS!!!

Josh

Damn. These gummy bears were good!

London was always cute when she was angry especially now with the wind blowing her hair towards me and her frown was slowing lifting into a smile.

She couldn’t be made at me because clearly it wasn’t my fault well I couldn’t help eat the chocolate, I just have this sudden urge to eat everything I can, because I have a feeling there won’t be much food in the future.

***

The car slowed down and suddenly stopped at a small 7-11.

“Why are we stopping?” I asked, I knew the answer I just wanted to see if she would stop ignoring me.

“Because a dog ate all our food” she said sarcastically.

London

I put my sun glasses on Josh and weaved my pink scarf around his mouth. It was the best disguise I had ok!

Josh and I walked into the convenience store holding hands to look like a couple. We headed straight towards the “Junk area” like usual.

“How much do you have?” I hissed.

“Umm a couple of tens” he said while counting his money.

“Really?”

“Well I couldn’t really grab my whole stash of money when the girl of my dreams barges in my hotel room and kidnaps me, Can I?” He said puffing after the sentence.

Aww, I’m the girl of his dreams.

Take that Melissa!

 I stood there with my cheeks burning up and my mouth gaping wide open. He must have read my mind because he leaned in and kissed me and that’s when I felt the fireworks all over again. I pulled my head back and saw all the memories I had with him in his eyes. When we first met in his car and when he took me to theempty amusement park, and when he… said his good bye to me and ran... into the forest… taking the money.

 A tear formed at the corner of my eye while I pulled away from him but his strong hands kept me in place. He wiped the tear away quickly with his big, muscular thumb trying not to smudge my mascara and kissed me on my forehead.

I smiled and grabbed a handful of packets of gummy bears and a dozen different kinds of chocolate bars. We headed towards the cash register, Josh holding one of my hands and helping me with the food in the other.

When we got to the cash register the Indian guy behind the counter eyes widened and his mouth was shaking. He starred a long time at Josh then glanced at something behind his back. I followed his gaze and saw Josh’s face on a wanted poster.