✿CHAPTER-38✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"I'm sorry!!.. I'm the main reason of everything.. What I told everything was lie, everything was fake".. Dushyant told with moist eyes..

"I can't understand what you're trying to say??".. Dakshayani gave him a confused look..

"Hreedant didn't do anything.. I lied to you.. It was me only".. Then he elaborated the whole incident about her father's death and how he used to hate Dakshayani thinking a mere girl and after that Jalasar's princess which forced him take the step of separating HREEYANI..

Dakshayani remained looking at him vaguely with numbness.. Dushyant sat on his knees folding his hands..

"Please forgive me!!.. Today I've understood that if you ever try to snatch the precious persons from other's life then you'll be left with none in rest of your life.. You yourself will loose everything like wise today I've lost my wife and my own son.. They're hating me and ignoring me, they've broken all ties with me!!.. Obviously it's not their fault.. I've hurt them so cruelly not once but many times in many ways which finally forced them to do this".. Tears dropped from his eyes..

Dakshayani didn't know how to react or what to say, she'd throw him out from the chamber or she'd forgive him, she'd remain crying or she'd have to be strong..

"I know, it's really hard for you to forgive me and I won't force you to do that but please don't leave my son.. His heart is totally pure like.. He didn't do anything with you.. He loves you so much that's why opposing my words he married you because of his promise to you.. He didn't deceive you or marry you to take revenge from your kingdom, he was unaware of everything.. He never supported me in this enmity which we had between Madrasa and Jalasar.. He always tried to stop me to wage war against your kingdom but I didn't hear him a single time and behaved rudely with him.. He had to suffer every time for my foolishness, my cruelty, my greed of wealth.. He isn't like me!.. So, please don't think he had done anything with my support.. All happened only because of me.. Please don't leave him.. I know what he's telling or what he's doing to break this relation is only for you.. He thinks if he'll free you then you'll be happy and you'll be able to start a new life getting out from this hate, enmity, revenge and insult.. But think about Hreedant once.. If you'll go from his life, he won't be able to live and will die.. His heart beats only for you.. Don't punish him for my misdeeds.. First time in my whole life I'm trying to understand my son and I know this time I'm not doing anything wrong.. Please give this relation one more chance please.. Don't go from here".. He remained sitting on his knees infront of her folding his hands..

Dakshayani's heart clutched.. She closed her eyes to be relaxed then she too sat infront of him.. She held his folding palms in his palms tightly..

"I don't have any rights to forgive you and your confession won't be able to erase my misdeeds.. If you've done a sin then me also.. I'm also guilty that I've easily believed someone and started doubting on my love.. Without asking for his side, without trusting him I made him guilty.. If you've killed my father then I've also done the same thing trying to take his life.. Luckily, God saved me from doing this.. So, you don't have to ask sorry for me as we're sailing in the same ship".. Dakshayani assured him and took back his palm..

"Pitaji, you don't have to worry about anything.. You can go now.. I won't go anywhere.. I'll win his heart and love again.. I know it won't be easy for me but I won't leave hope.. I'll have to win his heart".. Dakshayani promised herself..

~✿✿~