Joe paused, narrowing his eyes curiously as his friends exchanged knowing gazes. "Wait...y'all hooked that shit up, didn't you?"

Jon quickly put his hands up. "Hey. They came to us. Said they liked him and wanted to hang out with him. Nothing wrong with that." He laughed at the jokingly annoyed look on Joe's face. "Come on G.I. It's his birthday weekend. Let him have some fun. I doubt he's a virgin anyway, if that's what you're concerned about."

"Well if he is, he won't be in the morning," said Colby.

"That my friend, is the plan," Jon said, clinking bottles with his Shield brother.

Shooting another glance at the now shut elevator, Joe shrugged and shook his head. He guessed if the kid was going to get laid, he could do worse than with two hot, athletic, foreign women.

---------------------

"Nani, tell Pam to quit eyeballing my hair."

Sasha looked across the kitchen counter at her friend, who was gawking at her boyfriend tying up his long hair in a bun. "Pam, quit eyeballing my man's hair," she giggled.

"I can't help it. It's so long and luscious," Pam gushed, her gaze trailing the large Samoan as he accepted the bottle of water Elgin passed to him. Sasha managed to convince Joe to help Elgin out with setting up the gym in Elgin and Pam's new five-bedroom home, which they'd moved into a week ago. Due to her pregnancy, Pam had to take time off from her job at the gym and her dance kids. With the move completed and nothing else for her to do, she could fully concentrate on planning her wedding, and being her Maid of Honor, she wanted Sasha to be involved. Pam knew what she wanted, and they were currently waiting for the wedding planner to show up at the house so they could start hashing out the details.

"You're a weirdo," Joe laughed at Pam. "Other women have food cravings when they're pregnant. You got hair cravings. You've pestered the Usos too."

"Oh she got food cravings too," said Elgin. "Two nights ago I drove to Walmart and bought her a jar of pickles. It was all she wanted. She ate everything right in front of me."

Sasha grimaced. "Pickles? Eww."

"Shut up trick. You of all people should know how pregnancy cravings work. But I gotta ask you Joe, what are you Samoan boys doing with all that hair anyway?" Pam demanded, running her hand over her now visible, twenty-week-old belly. "Is it some sort of tradition or something? If not I'd like to cut it up. You know, make a nice weave out of it, maybe sell it for big bucks. We could split the profits down the middle if you want."

"Tempting. But no can do, darlin'," Joe replied, "My dime piece needs something to pull in bed. Right babe?"

"Right," said Sasha, leaning up to give him a kiss. When it went on for longer than it should have, Pam rolled her eyes and mimicked sticking her finger down her throat. "I would throw up from all the mushiness but I'm all out of vomit," she quipped.

Sasha broke the kiss and stuck out her tongue at her friend. She then turned back to her boyfriend, watching him scroll through his phone. "What is it?" she asked, noting the frown on his face.

"Some dude texting me, claiming he went to high school with me and the twins. He wants a tryout at the Performance Center. Whatever," he sighed and shook his head. "This shit happens all the time."

"You famous, brah. Everyone wants a piece of the mighty Roman Reigns," Sasha grinned.

"I just wonder how the fuck they get my number. I know it's not from my family. Ugh." He rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna have to change it. Again."