"Then I guess your demand was effortless," Duncan gave a mischievous grin before turning to walk out the great hall.

Watching Duncan leave, he turned to look at his father. They watched each other for a while in silence.

"Father!,.....when I take matters in to my own hands to end this, I hope you do not intercede." He looked at his father.

Ardolf raised his hands in a agreement.

Slowly with so much care Aidan turned to walk away. Before he got any further he slipped ending up on his back.
Shaking his head Ardolf placed his face in his hands.
This war between them has only just begun.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello my lovelies,
I want to thank you all for the likes and support.
Its time for my shout out ...forgive my delay.
I want to give a shout out to all my new followers, those that are reading and voting and my silent readers.

100_over_Twenty
Broken_Dream07
fightclubs
HeathenWench
janesesdoyro
Maya_2011
Nat_nanika
pinky2264
YouMetATerribleFate1
@veeedi
@rebelandrock
@dumitrucatalina
Queen_Me_D
@ClarksonBlack
@njgreenfield
@sibairita
Fairytale_Fabler
KHodges0621
ArrowQueen000
@_needhug_
@simranpower
@djohannamariebuena
@maryluzdiesta
youssef
saripa
MacaArtunduaga
arielecris
@AngelAyishah
Harleqean
@harleneAguila
ahiatt_cx
@fharida
latempestad
ValeRiggsDixon
sunshine_xx84
MorrighansMuse
RoberetteJoyceBrione
PamelaMckinney
Pink_Percy181

Thank you all for the support...
These guys above their stories are a must see and must read as well..check them out...
Please keep voting and again your comments I can't stress enough that the comments are what make my day...private message me if you want but it will tell me at least you like it.my stories..