I love hating you - preview

Preview-

jadens view- I was rapping and I had my bros Mateo and Moises by my side. Moises was adding volume to my Mixtape, and Mateo was adding bass. As for me I'm in the box just spitting the realest fucking bars you can get. it was called " it's life." I was wrapping up with it. " she's not the chick I hoped she was but im still hoping to thrive , with that money and the fame , fuck the love and roll the dice" I said my last line as the beat faded.

"and it's a wrap" Moises nodded. these are the bars I spit when im pissed. I couldnt take toreigns bullshit anymore so therefore I left out with My boys. After I listened to the song the she-devil walks in

"Jaden.. We need to talk"

"toreign no we dont"

Moises and Mateo paused in their spinning chairs.

"please." She asked

"this is not a debate. Good bye." I dismissed her ass within a blink of an eye. Or at least I thought I did.

"your right so answer My question and I'll leave. " she clinched her jaw.

"what the hell do you want? " I asked

"I heard your Mixtape from out in the hallway. What the hell do you mean im not the "chick" you thought I was?" She asked

"oh My God toreign just leave!" I stood up and grabbed her lower back trying to lead her to the door.

"no Jaden! Tell me!" she tried turning around.

"toreign I will see you when I get home. Get the fuck out."

"ughh!!!" she yelled

"I hate you!" She pushed me and I looked at her like touch me again.

I finally got her out of the studio. It's bad enough that we argue on a basis and she is a complete ass for embarrassing me in front of My bros.

"damn man... You and your girl have issues" Mateo shook his head

"yeah I know."

"and how long yall been together?" Mateo asked.

"since 10th grade. So I guess 2 years going on 3"

"well you talk to her like shit man, why havent she left your ass yet?" Moises just bluntly stammered.

"because she loves me dumbass." I looked at him with that look.

"well why the hell haven't you left her ass if you get annoyed and pissed with her 24/7 " Mateo rubbed his chin hair.

Thats a good damn question. Why am I still putting up with her shit? Is it the sex? I mean sex is awesome but what's really keeping me here with her ass? I could get any girl I want but im still with toreign. Whatever. I know there's some specific reason im still in a shitty place with her. "dont ask me no question like that smart ass" I looked at Mateo and he shrugged. I looked in the hall and saw a bottle of tequila. "yes.. Just what the hell I need" I bit My lip. I grabbed it and walked back in the recording booth. I sipped and sipped and sipped on tequila until I could barely speak or anything. Man I got fucked up. See what My annoyance and stress can lead to? For some reason I felt weird so I went home just to find toreign laying in the bed just staring at the wall .

"hey" I said crawling into bed with her.

"what do you want?" She asked

"you" I said kissing on her shoulder and neck.

"Jaden stop" she moved away.

"you know you like it." I continued.

"not when your drunk!" She pushed My hands off of her waist. "what ever" I stopped kissing her and turned around to sleep.

" not a what ever when I leave your ass" she muttered under her breath

"what the hell did you just say?" I asked.

"you heard me"

"your ass ain't going anywhere. So hush up with that shit now" I looked at her.

" exactly so your ass better get it together or im out" she back talks.

"toreign save it, nobody else got time for your dumb ass shit."

toreign said nothing but pushed me and I looked at her as her ears got red and her arms got shaky. She turned the opposite way. crying. "okay so Im drunk but Maybe I shouldn't have said that" I reach over her to see her face.

" leave me alone" she wipes her tears and looks towards the wall.

"okay reign im sorry... Baby" I wipe a tear from her cheek.

she buried her face inside her pillow and I got on top of her. I moved her hair from out of the way and kissed on her neck. Her favorite part to be kissed in. she turned around and looked at me. "im sorry " I looked in her eyes and kissed her on them lips. she can't deny me what so ever . So unsurprisingly she kissed me back as I was still on top of her.

See what I mean? I hate this girl but then I love her .

(preview ended)