Control and torture??

I woke up at 2Am my boyfriend's huge arms protectively cuddling my bare body. I slowly push them to the side and looked at him, I was so horny and I didn't know what to do.

Yesterday we went at It like animals, I tried to wake him up, but he wouldn't wake up, I tried again he moved a little bit but he wouldn't wake up. He never woke up whenever I needed him at night but he always got to wake me up whenever he wanted some at night

So I went to the bathroom took my vibrator and rubbed it against my womanhood but still it wasn't giving me the kind of pleasure I wanted.

I didn't know what to do, I was so wet my fingers couldn't help nor could the vibrator, as I was about to give up and go back to sleep, shiny silver things dangled across the bathroom, when I got closer to them, I figured it was two handcuffs that we used during our sexual encounters and I was able to form a good plan in my head as to what I was gonna do.

Since we started dating my boyfriend never gave me an opportunity to take control and be on top during our many sexual encounters and now I knew just what I wanted, I wanted to be on top, I wanted the control this time, I wanted to push his boundaries, to push him to  the limit.

So here he was both his arms pto the bed by the two handcuffs. His long hair all over the place, his sexy naked figure looking so sexy under those sheet not forgetting the huge manhood that was already in sight, and I knew right about now he was gonna wake up.

As he tried to move he couldn't, he tried again and he couldn't, thats when he woke up and found me sitting at the edge of the bed with my legs on the opposite side of him, smirking.

"Morning handsome..."

"Y/n..... what are you doing, baby open me up" he said while chuckling.

"Mm that will be a no"

"Cmon girl-" I ignored him while I opened my legs wide enough for him to see my wet core, I plunged in my fingers moaning loudly as I looked at him licking the wetness off my fingers.

"I sure do taste good daddy don't I"

"Y/n open this hand cuffs baby and let me taste you baby"

"No"

His manhood was already in the open too, so huge laying on his gorgeous stomach in a sexy way, looking red and inviting me to suck him off dry but no I had tease him a little bit longer.

I went and got the vibrator and worked on myself so good that he tried to sit up but the things were getting tighter on his hands and he had to stay still.

"Y/n open this things right now" he asked seeming very desperate.

"No"

"Dont you dare play wit me, Open.this.things" he said gritting his teeth and giving me a deadly gaze.  In another scenario I would be scared to death but what was he gonna do now?? Nothing the poor man was chained to the bed.

"No i won't every other day you love taking control and never did it once occurred to you that I also wanted to top you or dominate even if it was for a lil bit." Dont get me wrong guys I do love his dominance side and I enjoy it every single time but sometimes a girl needs some type of power and dominance during intimacy and there's nothing wrong with it.

"Why didn't you tell me"

"How would I tell you when you never give me a chance to tell you about it during sex, plus today I woke up so horny and I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't know you felt that-" before he could finish his sentence i went back to rubbing myself with the vibrator.

"Cmon girl, open this now, I will let you be on top baby girl if that's what you want"

"No" I kept on rubbing myself and moaning loudly and he looked like he was gonna cry.

"Fine if you ain't opening them then ride me baby, suck me do anything, I feel like I'm going to explode" 

His dick was already now red in colour and I also couldn't take torturing him any further, so I stood up and went over to where he was put my legs on the two sides of his head and sat on his face while I took his pulsating manhood  in my hands and stroked it up and down he on the other side didn't hesitate to start licking and sucking off my clit with urgency and I threw my head back moaning loudly , as he devoured my womanhood all the way to my other hole with so much force and hunger at the same time.

"Oh my god" I moaned out as I kept stroking his manhood before I could even finish the sentence he broke off from one of the cuffs and held my butt with his one freed arm, devouring, sucking, licking and biting a lil bit.

The pleasure was too much I even forgot about  his dick, its really crazy how he can drive me crazy while cuffed and because I wanted to cum on his dick and not his face I stood up took the lock and uncuffed the other hand and before u could put the cuffs and the keys down he took me by force, made me kneel facing the other side of the room as he took from behind.

"Baby you thought you could cuffs me and go Scott free, you are mistaken princess, I'm gonna f4ck you lights off, and the neighbours will know you are mine, I'm gonna make you cum alot of times  like never before "

He fully entered me and started picking up speed

"Joe oh my GOD"

I screamt really loudly.

"You think you can tease me up like that and get away with it huh??" He moved even more hard and the sounds of our skin slapping each other taking over my moans and when I was about to cum, he turned me around and put me on top of him as he laid on the bed.

"Cmon baby ride me like you wanted, show me what you got"

I started off slowly before picking up, my body moving up and down

He groaned so loudly and that gave me motivation to go even fast

He took my boobs in his hand as I jumped up and down on his manhood, after a while he moved one of his hands from my boob to my clit, rubbing it furiously as I finally came with a scream of his first name. And as I was calming down on top of him, he picked me up again and turned us around now he was on top.

He entered me again and the impact of the last episode  of euphoria hadn't all gone but he started thrusting into me again.

"Oh my god JOE" I moaned as I tried pushing his hips away from mine because of the immense pleasure plus the euphoria from the first climax

He kept on thrusting this time choosing a slower and hard movement which was so torturing and good. He was now making love to me as he kissed me placing my hands on either side of my head as his movements kept going on, he moved on to my neck then to my breasts as he took them into their mouth one at a time.

"OH GOD JOE, right there dont stop" I screamt as he hit my gspot over and over again and before we  knew it we came, myself  squirting with a loud scream as he let out a loud groan while pouring his seeds into me.

"Oh my god joe that was... that was..."

"Shhhhh baby girl calm down first " he said caressing my face before giving me one long kiss and laying back on the side of his bed pulling my bare body to his chest, softly caressing my back,

"Yeah that was so good, baby girl you should cuff my hands to the bed more often, you are so good at teasing baby girl and I promise you, you can always get on top whenever you want, you are gifted, damn" He said earning me a chuckle and we finally fell into a blissful sleep.

A/N: this is so dirty oml way more dirty than any page I've written and I'm updating it on a Sunday too, God forgive me, anyways thank you guys so much for 50K+ readers, I'm sorry i wasn't able to update this in time I was going through a tough time with family, my cousin is in so much anguish she lost her job and her livelihood and now I'm the one helping her out and it's a struggle for me because my job is not enough to hold us off,  so if you get touched enough can help us  with anything please from  a dollar to a 5 dollar to a 10 or 20 anything will help us out her PayPal email is: biancadedans@gmail.com  remember guys it's not a must but if you feel touched enough you are welcome to help. Thank you once again till next chapter peace and love - Grace 💖🖤