Chapter 1

*I don't own any music and I am working on errors this story is still being edited

12 years ago
"Angelina I need you to hide please and don't come out till its safe"
"But Mommy"I pleaded tears rolling down my face.
"Hush baby it will be alright daddy and I need you to hide so you will be safe can you do the for mommy?"

Nodding my head I wiped the tears out of my eyes and hid in a tree.
"Remember don't come out whatever happens my little Angel"

I hear growling, and gunshot coming from all over the backyard until I hear something that shatters my heart.

"Your time as alpha is over Logan"
"Never!Your time as a hunter is over Derek"Logan snarled
"We'll see about that"Derek spatted

Making out what I could hear I hear a growl and saw my dads pure white wolf leap at Derek and a click of a bullet go in place and a bang that echoed and a blood curdling scream that went with it.Tears threatened to pour down my face and I stopped my self from sobbing out loud.

"Logan no!!!"My mothers cry sounded from the distance.I looked down to see my fathers eyes glazed and sightless.Blood flowing from countless wound and a single gun shot wound to the heart.

I watched as my mother wolf a white wolf leap, but she suffered that same fate as my father.

End of flash back

I jumped up tears running down the side of my face I let out a sob.It been 12 years since my parents deaths,and that memory haunted me ever day of my life.

My name is Angelina silver and I'm 18 years old with brown hair and silver eyes,and im the packs punching bag,and I'm a white wolf.

I live in the Redwood pack as an omega ever since my parents were killed and life hasn't been easy.

I live in the attic of the pack house seeing that my brother the day out parents were killed blamed my for their deaths saying that I should had done something instead of hiding.

Ever since then I've been beaten and abused and the pack punching bag.I had many scars on my belly and back from when my brother took a silver knife to me.

Shaking the memory off I hoped out of bed grabbed some clothes and headed down the attic stairs to take a shower.Seeing that I'm abused I am not aloud to have hot showers only cold,but it's better than nothing.

When I'm finished I put on my clothes and head down stairs to make the pack breakfeast so I get up at 4:00am to make it.

Heading to the kitchen I grabbed pancake mix,eggs,sausage and bacon.When in finally finished I set up areas at the table so members can eat.

I can't eat first so The only time I eat is at school.As the pack awakens one of the members Jackson walks in.
"What are you looking at whore"Jackson snarled before drilling his fist in my gut and smashing my head on the table.

Tears formed in my eyes.Pressing my
Hand to my head blood trickled down my face.

Jasmine One of the pack sluts laughed and cheered Jackson on.Jackson grabbed me and I felt a hard swift kick to the ribs.Letting out a gasp he then punched my repeatedly in the face till I was just a limp body.

Of course I would love it hit Jackson I couldn't her was beta and I was Omega the shadow of the pack.My brother Caleb came down eat info his food before punching me and calling me a whore and that I killed our parents.

"Oh and today whore after school you better do my homework and clean this whole pack house"Caleb snarled
"No"I spoke
"What did you just say to me bitch"Caleb snarled

"I said no I'm done were is he kind and caring Caleb I know"I pleaded and before I knew what happened I was on the ground covered in blood.Luckily is werewolf heal fast but since I shift into a white wolf I heal quicker.

"One day we will run away and never come back"My wolf layna spoke
"well lets make that day today"I spoke

Rushing up the stairs to my room I grabbed a Bag and put pictures and clothes and money in it before running out side and Shifting into my pure White wolf Layna.

Paws skimming over the ground I carried the bag in my jaws.I border came into view and as I inched closer and closer freedom spread throughout me.

Once I was over the border I ran straight ahead not even looking back.Im free and that's what matters.

I had been running for a few hours now and I had decided to take a break.Shifting I put some clothes on I brought and found a space near a tree.

Smiling I looked up at the sky.This is what I'd wanted and now I have accomplished it. My eyes began to droop and before I new it 3 men surrounded me.

I felt a sharp prick in the neck and I slipped into darkness.