Prologue

"Normal"
'Thoughts'

  Authors Note:In this story grayfia is not married to Rias brother and also Issei is gay in this story that's all I think enjoy.
____________________________________

  Rias Gremory was sitting on her chair in the ORC office holding a picture that was on her desk we can see the picture of all of the ORC and student council with a girl in the middle who has black hair and beautiful light silver eyes.Rias smiled sadly looking at the picture before tears slowly fell down her eyes she ran her thumbs on the picture of the girl remembering their time with her, their little sunshine, their courage,and also...the love of their life not just rias but Akeno,Asia,Koneko, Xenovia,Rossweisse,Sona,Tsubaki,and Grayfia.

   Oh how they miss their darling.Because of their stupidity they lost her.They still can remember that day like it was just yesterday.

~Flashback 4 years ago~

  Rias,her peerage, and along with the student council were discussing about the fallen angels attacks that keept on happening but now it has been more active and dangerous and the numbers are now more high it was too dangerous now"It's dangerous now I suggest that laying low for now is a smart idea.Your brother said that it was for the Best too.We need to stay put and keep every human safe in this school"Son said"I agree on that staying away from the humans is the best for us observing from afar is a safe plan for now.Plus it's not hard since we don't really socialize with the students in this school"Rias said"President..."Koneko said frowning everyone looked at her"Is there a problem Koneko?"Rias asked concern"Silas..."Koneko said looking down then it hit all of them their girlfriend Silas Hakusho is a human meaning being around her will only bring danger to her"I-(Sigh) Let's break up with her... it's safer for her..."Rias said looking down clenching her jaws.Issei looked at his boyfriend Kiba who was also looking at him Silas was important to all of them the boys looked after her like a little sister along with the other member of the student council who isn't in a relationship with the cheerful girl.

   "But-"Tsubaki started only to be interrupted by Sona"I agree..."Sona said all of them looked at her Tsubaki was about to argue but they remember the situation so she just stayed quiet and looked down Akeno put a hand on Rias shoulder her eyes full of sadness"And those who are close to her please...cut your connection with her... it's for her safety"Sona said looking her own peerage who looked down from sadness nodding"Yes President"They all said Saji was holding his boyfriend's Gasper's hand comforting him.He knows it's going to be hard to all of them specially since they're all close to the girl.From then on the decision they made was final those who have relationship with the 'human' will break up with her those who are friends with her will avoid her for her own safety.Rias contact Grayfia about their decision they agree with it but...it was going to be painful for all of them.

   Meanwhile with Silas she was happily skipping to her familiars Tiamata,Medusa,and Nix.Silas was never a human it was just an excuse for her safety she was a Fantasian someone who has wings of an angel ears of and elf and magic more powerful than any supernatural creatures.Fantasian people are not allowed to mingle around the other factions let alone have relationship with one.But alas she fell for the girls that made her life happier and acceptable Rias,Akeno,Koneko,Asia,Xenovia, Rossweisse,Sona,Tsubaki,and Grayfia.Silas knows that their devil's and they just keeping it a secret.Silas wanted to announce something big to her girlfriends and friends but first she'll announce it to her familiars who are like parents to her"Mom!Mom!"Silas said happily Tiamata looked at her"My child!"Tiamata said hugging Silas who giggle"I miss you too mom"Silas said happily.Medusa smiled at the two chuckling"Well what got you all excited little one?"Medusa said Silas smiled"Well don't freak out but.."Silas said before revealing a Pregnancy test that was positive"I'm gonna be a Mom!Look mom!Your gonna be a Grandma!"Silas said Medusa was shocked while Tiamata has stars in her eyes"Yes! Grandbabies!"Tiamata said happily jumping around Silas who laughs.Medusa eventually got out of her shock"Well this is a surprise"Medusa said smiling"But is it just one?or more in your belly?"Medusa asked remembering how complicated a Fantasian body works"Well since they all...uhmm...did it in..uhmm....me that means there are more in my belly!"Silas said"Yehey!More grand babies!"Tiamata said happily clapping her hands making everyone Medusa and Silas laugh"Yeah well I plan on telling the girls on Friday!"Silas said happily"That's great I'm sure they'll be happy"Medusa said smiling while her other familiar Nix just nuzzles her belly gently making Silas giggle 'Were gonna be parents girls.Im sure your all gonna be happy specially Xenovia' Silas thought happily not knowing it would be a painful day for her.