001

"LETTY! COME ON!" I yelled as I grabbed my purse.

I made my way outside my house and was about to get into my car when my eyes locked onto a familiar pair. Marvin. Or Fredo, should I say. Me and Fredo had a thing back in secondary school, but once he got into the life of a trapper he immediately cut it all off. He claimed it was because he didn't want to put me in any danger, but who knows what the real reason was. His lips curled to a smirk as he caught me staring and I rolled my eyes before getting into my car.

The car door opened and Letty took her seat in the passenger side as she stood her phone up.

"You're live right now?" I asked as she nodded.

I connected my phone to the aux and played who's true by tion wayne. Letty's eyes lit up as she began to jam out. I started our drive towards Manchester as I saw her answering questions.

My eyes flickered to the live and I felt my heart drop when I saw Fredo had joined. I gave her a questioning look as she shrugged and continued to sing along to the song.

"Oh here's a question for you. When's your next song coming out?" She asked as I smiled.

"In a couple weeks. Depends on the label to be honest," I said. "But my album will be out in a couple of months seeing as you guys expect a load of songs at once."

I laughed as she smiled before looking back to me.

"Why don't we go there?" She said as she showed me a picture of a restaurant in Manchester.

"Put the address in," I said as she nodded. "Guys I wanna go to a party."

user: 😍😍😍

user: go to a club?

user: hear me out... find a group of guys and tag along with them

"Knowing our luck, we'd get cheffed," I said as I laughed at the last comment.

fredo: there's a motive today

I squinted my eyes before deciding to ignore him and thankfully Letty changed the subject.

"Guys what colour should I dye my hair next?" She asked as I smiled and focused back on driving.

ONE NEW MESSAGE

fredo
you ignoring me ma?

aaliyah🦋
i'm driving love
you're one to talk

fredo
what's that meant to
mean?

I closed my phone and put it to the side before taking a deep breath.

- - - - -

"THAT FOOD WAS SO GOOD," I said as Letty laughed.

"I know right. It was amazing," She said as we both relaxed in the car. "So have you spoken to Fredo?"

"What?"

"Yeah. I saw that he said there's a motive. Are you planning on going?" She asked as I groaned.

"Why? So he can ignore me again?"

"Come on. It'll be fun," She said as I sighed before pulling my phone out.

aaliyah🦋
wtm?

fredo
come to jays

"It's at Jays," I said as she nodded and began the drive there.

- - - - -

GIRLS IN TIGHT DRESSES flooded the house as me and Letty walked in. The instant hit of weed was enough to knock you off your feet for a while. We made our way to the kitchen to grab a drink as we felt a presence behind us.

"Hey baby," Letty said to her boyfriend, Marcus, as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey babe. Hey Liyah. You alright?" He smiled as he looked towards me.

"I'm ight. How you been?" I asked as he nodded.

"Good good," He smiled before turning to his girlfriend.

I took my cup and made my way to the living room where I was pulled to the side.

"You made it," Fredo whispered as I looked up at him.

He was fine. Way too fine. Sometimes I can't even believe that we dated.

"I came for Letty," I shrugged.

"Not even for me?" He pouted as I crossed my arms.

"Why would I come for you? You've been airing me for the past god knows how long," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"You know I only did that for you," He groaned.

"So what's changed then?" I challenged as he went quiet. "Exactly."

I was about to turn away when he pushed me back against the wall and pressed lips against mine. I forgot what it felt like to kiss him and I immediately felt myself melt into the kiss as my hands rested on the back of his neck. His lips travelled down my jaw to my neck and he peppered hickeys all the way down to my collarbone.

"I missed you," He whispered as I felt myself sigh.

"I missed you too," I mumbled as he looked back up at me.

I pressed my lips back against his as he smiled and wrapped his arms around me, his hands resting on my ass.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you," I whispered as he smirked.

"Okay princess," He smirked as he pulled me into the living room.

- - - - -

authors note🦋
so that's the first chapter

yes it's a little fast but bear
in mind that they've dated
before

let me know what you think<3