Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 05)

Start from the beginning

You clenched your fist holding your dress and gulped.

'W-where will you go?'

You asked her as her first words made you think more than the others. Though both made you goosebumps.

'Haha my baby! Didn't seungcheol tell you anything about his mom's illness? Oh how can he say either!? I'm ill for a long time. Recently I've to go through an oversea operation. And I think I'm gonna die soon..

Before she finished Seungcheol came to her and sat beside her hugging.

'Joshua said your operation was successful. Why are you saying this mom? Nothing will happen.'

'Joshua is wrong I think. Everytime he tells that I'm getting better but look at me, it's worse everytime.'

'No mom. Everything will be so fine.'

Telling this Seungcheol kept his position like that for some time. You maybe could understand that Seungcheol was trying to assure his mom but his mom somehow knows about her difficult health issues. Suddenly you felt so bad instead of getting angry.

'Yea yea everything will be so fine I know my child. And I'll only die after I see my grandchildren.'

She replied adoring Seungcheol's face.

_________________________________________

Walking through the corridor you were thinking about all of the events just had happened. Seungcheol was besie you walking. It was silent until he suddenly dragged you in the wall pinning you in between his arms.

'W-what?'

You flinched at his sudden action.

'So now you're my fiance.'

'Fiance what? W-what are you saying?'

'Well you literally have my family ring.'

'I- I don't want t-that. I'm not wearing that too.'

Seungcheol noticed that your fingers were empty and hand fisted. It was in the fist of your hand. Noticing this Seungcheol hurriedly took the ring from you and took your hand harshly as you didn't want to wear the ring from him

'S-seungcheol.. please try to understand..

But he forcefully made you wear the ring and again pushed you to the wall holding your hands tightly.

He took his face so close to you and looked at you sharply with his beautiful eyes.

'Don't dare to put it off by any way.'

He told like a command that you must hear that.

You opened your mouth to say something opposing him but knowing it Seungcheol didn't waste time and took your lips in his and kissed you delicately with holding your both hands harshly on each side of your body.

After coming here most of the time you know you have nothing to do here. If it's Seungcheol and even he forces you to do something very wrong, you barely has something to do against him. It feels so unfair to you.