1. Shopping for our baby

Hi guys I hoped you all enjoyed book number one and that you enjoy this book too! XxX

I appreciate the support so much! Thank you xX

A few months on:

Lolas p.o.v:

A few weeks back we found out its a boy, definitely fulfilling Jacks dream of the protective older brother.

Cliché

I showered and changed into black leggings, a white vest and a Jacks blue check shirt. I did a bare 'no makeup-make up' to feel a little alive and went to wakeup a hungover Jack, always a fun task.

"babe wake up"
"Oi"
"Jack!" I pulled the covers back and he huffed.

Must say we have been a thing for over a year but he still looks, well like the sexiest man alive. I hate myself for that too, but I blame the hormones.

"Whats the time?" he groaned "10:45, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked "uhh dont mind, just make sure theres water and some pills" He pleaded as he sat against the headboard. "Tired?" I asked and got a response just from his eyes saying 'of course'. "How are you so put together and ready?" I rolled my eyes "I got up at 8, suppose you could say I am preparing myself for the lack of sleep" I said as I faced the ever so growing bump. 

I turned on my heels to leave but only to feel his familiar bear grip. "Wheres my kiss?" he still had that ever so minor but cute pout. I playfully rolled my eyes before pecking his lips. "You are going to be the best mum, lo" I smiled as he felt our bump "and you still look hot in my clothes" he will always be a hormonal teen, I am sure of it "well get use to seeing it because right now yours fit better than mine" I ran my hands through his hair before giving him one more peck. 

This all still feels like a dream, not only being in love with the cliche 'bad boy' but now having his baby? I feel like the plot of a book in the young adult fiction section 

Jack came down eventually, conveniently as the smell of a fry up ran through the house "someone slightly hanging?" I teased as he sat down "maybe" he whispered and I gave him some Tylenol or paracetamol, I still don't know whatever it is called here. "Least wifing a brit means a good fry up on a Saturday morning" I smiled as he helped himself to 3/4 of the food on the counter.  I may be eating for two but he will always be eating for 3. 

"Ready?" He asked grabbing the keys "nearly just one second I need to pee, again" I said and he smirked "pregnant remember!" I shouted from the toilet. "Ready now?" He asked and I grabbed my bag "yeah lets go, bye mum!" I shouted but I heard her rush over before I unlocked the door. "Oh wait a second hun" My mum appeared with an evolve in hand? "I wanted to give you this" She smiled and I opened the envelope, and to my surprise saw a lot of dollar bills "theres $900 in there" she responded to my silence "Claire thats so sweet of you but keep it, please" Jack pleaded "no no you buy my little grandson some lovely things, and something for yourself" She smiled and we both hugged her "thank you" I responded for the both of us. 

The hundredth cliche moment but being pregnant really has made me appreciate my mum more and more. 

We arrived at the shopping mall and of course grabbed a coffee first, an extra strong one for Jack. "Do you know what we need?" he asks me as he chugged his fourth water, "of course so stop sounding so worried" I teased "we need a pram, car seat, carry cot, bedroom furniture, some toys, and umm...some clothes" I think I checked off my mental list of 'MUST BUY TOMORROW' I created lying in bed at 3am "ok where first?" He asked and I dragged him to at least 3 shops before going back to the first for the cot, you have to be sure of these things.