Sibuna return

YAY FAN FICTION 8D

Yes, so this is a completely made up follow on from the House Of Anubis, so yay :) I used the title off the internet but it is my story :D

Oh, yea, to make it seem more like the show im not changing the characters personalities. So Jerome will still be... Jerome.... and Nina and Fabian will not be snogging or having sex or blah blah you know how fan fictions go...

But I am agaisnt MickxMara.

I don't think they are right for each other... don't hate me... D8

As a little spoiler for this story, i am a fan of JeromexMara though, so watch out for that ;)

Enjoy!

Plans.

Fabian Rutter relentlessly through the papers about, frustrated. After the Sibuna club had solved the mystery and found the cup of Ankh, he and Nina Martin had done some snooping and found the arcutetural designs for the house. If you studied it carefully, (and had a good head for understanding these sort of things), you could understand that by alining up the proportions of the attic and the basement, you would see that the attic was necisarly smaller. However, when Nina and Fabian had looked from outside, the walls were dead straight, and not slanted like the ones in the design.

After having made several sketchs of the house and what the rooms would look like, Fabian had spent the last hour following some theroy he had, only to find out that it had, literally, come up agaisnt a brick wall.

He frustratedly gathered all of the papers together, before arranging them in neat piles to have a better glance at them. It was then that he was interupted by a knock on the door. He quickly bundled them all together as a figure entered the room.

"Oh, Nina." Fabian breathed a sigh of relief. "I thought you were Victor."

She smiled and perched on the edge of his bed awquardly avoiding the papers.

"Where's Mick?" She asked glancing around.

"He's out doing fittness training with Mara. So he shouldn't be back for a few hours."

"Thats good." Nina said, relieved. "We don't want him bursting in while we are looking at the papers."

Fabian nodded. Mick Campbell and Mara Jaffray were the only two borders left who werent apart of the Sibuna club. Alfie lewis, Jerome Clarke, Patricia Williamson and Amber Millington were all apart of the Sibuna club.

Fabian put the papers on his lap and patted the bed for Nina to come and sit next to him.

"I had a thought that maybe there were some extra rooms had been built later on to make the wall look flat." Fabian explained. "But then when I looked closer at the sketches, I realised that if therewere extra rooms, they'd be a triangle shape with barely enough room to bt any thing in. Plus, it there was, to make it straight it wold have to protude out, making it hang over the edge."

Nina nodded knowingly.

"So the only option is that they chipped away the slanted surface of the wall, rather than added on to it." She thought aloud. "But why would anyone do that?"

It was as if a light bulb flashed over Ninas head. She shot up, with a thrilled look on her face.

"What if that slant in the design was a room. But then someone destroyed it."

"Yes." Fabian smiled. "That would explain why there is no different brick work!" Then he turned to her seriously. "How can one girl figure out the secret of Anubis house and figure out a second mystery all in the space of one week?"

Nina laughed, putting her arms around his neck.

"Only because she is the luckiest girl in the world." She smiled, kissing Fabian on the lips. Fabian tossed the papers on the bed and kissed her back.

And then, as if it had been written in a script, Mick walked in. His Blond hair was plastered to this head with sweat, and his gray shirt had dark gray sploghes under the arms and around the neck.

"Oh." He gasped. "Sorry, I didn't know Nina was here."

They pulled away imediatly. They both started spluttering excuses at the same time.

"We were just doing homework." Nina blushed, scrambling to shuffle up the papers into her arms before Mick had seen them.

"What homeworks that?" Mick joked, throwing his jumper on the bed before following it.

"I should get going." Nina sighed.

"Oh, okay." Fabian smiled sadly. "See you at supper."

Nina left, leaving Mick with an appolgenic look.

"Sorry mate." He said cautiously.

"No, no don't worry." Fabian laughed. "We were just doing homework anyway."

Mick shrugged and took off his trainers, filling the room with a putred smell of sweat.

"Mick, take a shower!" Fabian coughed. "I'm asking Victor for a new room mate."