Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

"Mabel, did you hear me?"

"No sorry, can you please repeat that?" I ask my new pain doctor.

"Mabel there is nothing more I can do for you." Dr. Kyle fakes a smile at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!? I have been doing all the damn things you say to do to help with my fibromyalgia and pain. But now, you want to fucking give up! Oh fuck you!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Mabel, we can always send you to another doctor-"

"No! GO FUCK YOURSElF!" I scream and then grab my purse and run out the door.

I ran to my car and then slapped the door. I noticed how my hands were still shaking. I can't believe how fucking stupid that doctor is. I have been to over fourteen different doctors and they always say the same thing: "we can't help you. You have tried everything." But I am still in constant stabbing pain. Imagine thousands of knives stabbing into your back all the time. That is what my pain feel like every fucking second of everyday. It's a fucking nightmare. The only thing I have found to help me with my chronic pain is medical marijuana. Living with fibromyalgia is hell. Because the pain is constant and it never ends.

Elle and Maggie told me that I could take the morning off from work and that they would handle the store. I should probably call Elle and Maggie just to have my best friends there for me.

I texted Elle and Maggie in our group chat:

Me: The doctor appointment was a fucking shit show. So he is no longer my doctor. Fucking asshole.

Maggie: fuck him! I am so sorry May.

Elle: Oh fuck him! So sorry May, just take the day off if you want to. Me, Mags, and Derek have the store going great.

Me: Thank you both. You sure? I don't mind coming back to work.

Maggie: just go home, cuddle with Little, and relax. The store is going great.

Me: Thank you both again. I will go home, but if you need me, just text me.

Elle: You are welcome. Love you :)

Maggie: Love you too :)

Me: Love you both :)

I decided to stop crying and drive to my apartment. I open the door to my apartment and see my black and white fat cat Little waiting for me.

"Meow!" Little meows and I just laugh. I love this cat. He is my baby. I pet on Little then change into pj's. I also fix some coffee. Coffee is my favorite drink and I totally need it. Once the coffee is made, I fix me a cup and sit down on the couch. I have my phone, coffee, and yarn with me. I am crocheting a blanket right now that I will sell at the store. I turn on an audio book to listen to while I crochet with drinking coffee.

"Meow!" Little comes and jumps on my yarn. So I stop crocheting and pet him.
***
I spent the rest of the day relaxing till Maggie and Elle came home. Then I cry while drinking wine and telling them how shitty that doctor was. Maggie and Elle don't have chronic pain but they are both truly understanding of my pain. They know I have been struggling with my chronic pain for five years now. I was diagnosed at nineteen but I already had fibromyalgia at eighteen. I was just officially diagnosed at nineteen.

Elle and Maggie just listened. Now I am going to bed and hoping tomorrow is a much better day.

***

Hey beautiful! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you all💗💜❤️

-xoxo Caty💗💜🥰