My own recreation of season 5 episode 9 ending enjoy

So yeah I can't be assed to write smut one of these days I will but I just can't anyways I think this story might be turning into one shots but I'm not to sure anyways enjoy 💙💛(also my friend and me decided to give Rick and morty nicknames
Rick-blueberry
Morty-young short boy🤣 enjoy
Rick POV

Heck yeah Rick and two crows going to go get my shit from the house!
I look out the ship window seeing Morty walking up to the house covered in BLOOD?!I park the ship on the side of the road and run out hugging him.
Morty what ha-
I looked at his right arm only to see his right hand is no longer there.
Don't ask okay I'm fine I'm gonna go inside
Morty I have a machine that can bring your hand back
No thanks Rick it's my fault I got this now I have to deal with it.
He turns around and walks into the house holding onto his arm that's cut in half.I don't want to go with the crows now...I feel guilty,the crows fly onto my shoulder
Sqack
Wait your saying I can stay here?!
Sqack
Thank you guys so much
The crows fly of my shoulder into the ship and fly off I wave goodbye and head inside the house ready to scare Morty.
Morty POV
That assholes gone because of two FUCKING crows!man and I thought I was dating someone who cares about me no he's a selfish prick who only cares about himself!
I swipe my hand against the desk table knocking off all the chemicals and experiments Rick was making.
I hate myself...
I sit on the chair next to Ricks desk and start to cry thinking about the memories we had.Yes we had bad times but they wont beat the good ones.
Morty what the fuck!
I look up at the garage door to see Rick standing there.I look over at the floor reminding myself of the mess I made.
Oh shit Rick I I I'm so sorry I'll clean it up I promise
Ugh...no it's fine I'll get garbage goober to eat it garbage goober!
A strange creature comes out of no where are starts eating all the chemicals and rubbish all over the floor.
Yeesh Morty we need to sort out y-
Before he could finish his words I run up to him and hug him(with my one arm)and he hugs me back.
So do you want that hand now or?
Fine.
He reaches into his inner lab coat pocket and grabs out a weird looking device with a screen on it.I place my arm in it and It creates a new one.
Wow Rick that's s so c c cool
I know I knew it would come in ha [belch]ndy one day.(omg I made a pun and I didn't even notice 🤣)
I thought you left
Nah I just thought to myself what's more important nearly dying with 2 crows that I've only known for 1 week or hang out with my family and my boyfriend.
The last part he said made me blush and make my legs shake.
You okay?
W w w what d d did y you say?!
I look at him with a shocked face.after he realized what he said he blushed and chuckled
Morty
Yes i will
Oh uh okay heh
He picks me up and pulls me into a kiss.