This is not helping

Alex POV

"Need a little help Venom" a voice called from above me.

I looked up and strained my eyes against the sun to see......

Chicken little!?

Wait nope Chicken little doesn't wear falcon wings and a combat suit. I wish he would though, would have been fun.

WAIT SHIT!

Oh no, oh no. I did not need this now. Everything hurt and burned. I couldn't breathe let alone move. And if they insisted on a fight. I might not win it this time.

Suddenly another man was standing by the Falcon.

Actually this might be Jesus. Never mind it's none other than...

James fucking Barnes. 

The winter soldier.

"Uh hey" I rasped out. 

It hurt to talk. One thing I learned today was don't inhale smoke and run into a burning building and catch a burning support beam.

The boys went to talk but I interrupted them first, "ok look I'm going to be honest with you. Every thing hurts and burns I can barely breathe, I don't want to come with you because the more people who know who I am the more danger me and everyone I know are in" I explained.

But just doing so took a lot. I sat up fast and started to cough and choke again.

"And by the way your wings are super awesome, are they carbon fiber? They look like carbon fiber. And Winter, can I call you winter, imma call you winter, but winter your arm is also super cool, it looks like vibranium" I ramble wheezing slightly.

"Are you all right you look like your having trouble breathing"  they asked.

"Oh ya I'm fine. New perfume I gots kinda strong and all that" I sassed.

"But you can tell us your identity, only S.H.I.E.L.D will know. No one else has to know" Falcon tried to reason cutting to the chase.

"Ok listen Mr. Sam Wison, I can and HAVE hacked into SHIELD and done a little digging around, and if me and Spidey can do that with our VERY little resources anyone else smart enough could do so too" I remark. 

When the avengers said that they would be coming after us me and Peter hacked in to S.H.I.E.L.D to see what they had on us. It wasn't a lot, and they had stuff on there for all the avengers and the threats.

"How the hell did you do that"

"With effort and spite" I said coughing at the end.

I really needed to try to get all that smoke out my lungs it was really killing my vibe.

"You better not try anything"

I raise my hands in a protective motion, "I was just looking on what you got on me and my friend. I didn't look at anything personal"

"You better be telling the truth about that" Sam said walking over to me and glaring.

"I am. But you see my reason for being careful about my identity" .

"I get it you want to be cautious. But we need to know if your a threat or not" he said.

"That's a smart-" I cut my self off when I started to cough again.

"You got water" I croaked out.

Barnes moved to the back of his bag he was wearing and pulled out a bottle of water and threw it towards me.