Chapter 2

ignore typos

  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
All civilians were in the bus and then it stopped at some point near forest. Trainer's asked them to come out. They did as they were asked to...

All came out and stood in a line. But there was Monami who was feeling giddy, anxious, happy many things at a moment but reason was unknown. She started fidgeting with her mangalsutra which was in her hand. Don't get confused;she knew that keeping her marital status unmarried would become difficult that's why she had made her mangalsutra into a bracelet.

 Don't get confused;she knew that keeping her marital status unmarried would become difficult that's why she had made her mangalsutra into a bracelet

Her trance was broken by the voice of ustad ji stating the arrival of their head trainer. She looked forward and thier come her biggest shock of the moment, her husband and sister-in-law aka bestie,sister were coming forward as there trainer's.

Monami thought- what the hell!!! Ye mere sath hi esa hona tha kya ek to ye sadu (karan) ghar ja raha tha to mujhe ek bahana mil gaya tha ise na dekhne ka but nahi bhagwan ko sari musibate mujhe hi deni thi ab is sadu ko jelna padega...*crying*

Karan saw Monami standing there making faces and he knew the reason. Karan thought- lo hogaya kand ye tsunami (Monami) yahan kya kar rahi hai? Ek to inn namuno ko jhelna hoga upar se ye tsunami. Arghh*he frowned*

He was already sulking in anger because of this mission and now he have bear his arch enemy as of he thinks. Was making him angrier...he started taking long steps toward her...

Pranali who saw her Bhabhi/Mona (Monami) standing in the line making faces and then at karan whose whole face was red because of anger. She thought- agar abhi bhai ko nahi roka to yahan mahabharat 2 , world war 3 sab hojayega...pari (Pranali's Nick name) kuch soch varna kand hojayega

Pranali hurriedly moved towards karan gripped his arm to stop him from moving further and whispered in his ear- bhai stop kya kar rahe ho?! Yaad rakho you have to keep your relationship secret and you know the reason why. Kuch ulta pulta mat karna samjhe!! She told him making him stop at the place.

There Monami was looking at duo and knew- is sadu ko sadne ke Alawa kuch nahi ata. Huhh!

She went towards him and gave him his stress buster. Which was nothing but dark chocolate. She knew only this can calm him now.

She said- ise kaho aur apna gussa khatam karo

He took it knowing he badly needed it now. There fazi and sanju were looking at them in confusion, fazi came forward and asked- mohtarma apko kese pata ise khane se janab ka gussa khatam ho jata hai?

Monami- um...vo...mmm...Haan sir I am doctor and I know A new study suggests that dark chocolate can help in anger management! Researchers claim that the polyphenols in dark chocolate increase calmness and the sense of contentment! ... 'This clinical trial is perhaps the first to scientifically demonstrate the positive effects of cocoa polyphenols on mood,' Pase said.(SOURCE-GOOGLE😁😅) She said in a go. Making fazi startled at sudden attack of gyan while pranali and Karan chuckled at his condition.

Fazi- ji..ji mohtarma hum samajh gaye aap jayiye aur apni jagah par khade ho jaye. He said in a daze and went back to his place where sanju was standing.

Fazi whispered in sanju's ear- ye Monami nahi tsunami hai!!!

Sanju chuckled and said- sahi kaho sir ji.

Karan made all of them understand there track and went back to monitor them.

To be continued.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Precap-  Monami- apne pati se       flirt karne ki jarurat nahi hoti Mr.Shergill.....

Karan became tongue tied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for posting late but blame my wonderful school's schedule 😑
stay tuned to know more.
•do give your precious reviews.
•tanks and take care.