Forgotten

Bella’s Point of View

            “THAT’S IT I QUIT.. YOUR ARE SUCH A CHEATER BELLA!!!!” Emmett boomed.

            “HOW IT’S AN X-BOX GAME,EMMETT” I yelled right back. I was having too much fun beating Emmett’s behind in Halo. Ever since two months ago when he got me to play x-box I have gotten hooked. Yeah it’s been about two months since all the drama; me losing control with my powers, the wolves coming and our cousins visiting. Right now we were playing call of duty three on multiplayer. It was me and Jasper versus Emmett. He thought he was so good that he could take us both on by  himself. Little did he know that I have acquired some skills with a sniper rifle.

            “You’re totally screen peeking” He hissed.

            “No Emmett I believe it is called sniping” Jasper defended me

            “Whatever Emmett”  mumbled before storming out the house.

            “Sore loser” I said, but with super hearing he hear me and in response you could hear him punching down a tree.

“ALICE ALERT!! ALICE ALERT!!!” Edward whispered

With that said the whole house cleared out in record time. I quickly grabbed Edward’s hand and we ran out the front door towards our meadow. When Edward announced “Alice Alert” then that means Alice is planning something and therefore she wants to harass us all about fashion. “So what was Alice planning this time?” I asked

“You don’t even want to know” Edward mused but you could see the worry in his eyes; I guess I could drop it this time any other time I would demand he tell me.

As we continued to run to our meadow we took in the detail of everything around us. It was beautiful. I don’t care how many times I have seen the same place the different shades of green, brown, blue and the way the droplets hang off leaves just looked mystical. When we finally did reach the meadow we assumed our usual position. Edward would lay down and I would follow resting my head on his chest. Sometimes we would talk, just sit in silence or other activities that consisted of the use of our lips. If the sun started shining then we would stare at each other and let ourselves be dazzled by one another.

“Hey Edward can I ask you a question?” I waited for his response but there was none.

I looked up at his face to see why he wasn’t answering me but his eyes were closed and it was as if he were sleeping. “Edward Wake up!” I giggled seeing as how we don’t sleep, but there was no change.

“Edward wake up this is not funny” I said serious now.

“EDWARD!” I yelled why won’t he wake up. I was shaking him but his head just rolled from side to side as if he were sleep but I couldn’t wake him. Oh my gosh what happen we were just laying here together enjoying the silence. Just as the true panicked started to seep into my heart I sensed another presence maybe more but I couldn’t tell how many.

“Hello Bella”

I didn’t even need to think I already knew who the voice belonged to. Halix. “Why are you here? What did you do to Edward?” I hissed

“Who me, well I didn’t do a thing-” he faked innocence. “but my good friend Alex here might have something to do with why your precious Edward won’t wake up” he said with purest of evil glints in his eyes. A boy that looked about fifteen stepped out with ruby red eyes and he had a slightly smug look on his face.

“What I don’t understand?”

“Well Bella my friend Alex here has the power to put vampires ‘to sleep’ I guess you could say. Edward here is fine just asleep I’m not sure if he can here us or not but he’s fine and will stay that way as long as you do what I tell you to do”

“And if I don’t?” Well then I will simply have my other friends step in and ‘put Edward to sleep for good’ if you know what I mean.” Just then two more vampire’s came out the woods. The first one was a girl with a smirk on her face. She had dirty blonde hair, red eyes and she looked about eighteen. The second was a red haired boy, black eyes and a worried expression?

“What do you want Halix?”

“What I own. You!”

No one owns me; no one!”

“Oh but your wrong Bella, and as far as I’m concerned you can’t stop me. Now lets go we don’t have much time before the others come.”

“I’m not going anywhere with you”

“I thought you would say something stupid like so this is what I’m ganna do. My other friend Rachel here is going to mess with your memories. She’s going to make you forget all about the Cullen’s and any other so called family that you had. Al your going to know is that you belong with me. Sound Good?” he asked ask if he were talking to a little kid.

“You will never get away with…”

“Yeah, yeah says the girl who is about to lose everything. Rachel you can start we don’t have all day it’s only a matter of time before the rest of them come.”

I was currently in a sitting position with Edward head resting on my lap. Rachel took a step forward and I couldn’t help but meet her gaze and when I did it was like I was trapped and couldn’t look away. MY head started to get warm it wasn’t uncomfortable but then it got hotter and hotter. “Ahhhhhhhh stoooooppppp pleeeaseeee” I screamed

In what seemed like forever the burning slowed and dulled. But when it did completely I couldn’t place anything with a name. Where was I? How did I get here? Who were these people?” and most of all who was this beautiful vampire who was sleeping in my lap? But we don’t sleep, so what’s happening? “Who…?” I started

“Yes I know you must have a lot of questions but we must go love” a vampire said to me

Love? Were we lovers? Did I love him? “Come now we must go!” he said while extending his hand to me

I don’t know what made me trust him but something told me I would be safe with him, so I followed his lead and placed my hand in his. A huge smile broke out across his face. As we left I looked at the vampires accompanying us. Just as we disappeared through the tree I turned my head and gave one last look at the beautiful bronzed hair vampire who sleep on the forest floor.

***Yes I know his chapter is short but please bear with me. The story is about to reach the most awesome climax EVER (hehehaw I love the suspense)!!! Next chapter will be up this weekend and if not then next because I have recently gotten addicted to The Vampire Diaries and I’m thinking I might just do a fanfic J