Noctis' eyes slightly widened. Just as he was about to question him, he felt a strong pull on his back, his arms getting tied up together by an unbreakable spell.
He then couldn't help but fall on his knees, loosing balance.

Behind him, creeped up a small figure of a young woman, her hair long and eyes big. She reminded him of someone.

"Meet my wife, Aimi. Altough... this was not the way i wanted you two to meet but... under these circumstances, it just had to be."

Noctis seemed unbothered by her apperenace, his posture still straight altough he sat on the floor unwillingly.

"So this was a trap?"

Baal shook his head, slowly walking forward.

"No, i had to come here because you betrayed him. And now he is left with noone by his side, but me. And i am not you."

Noctis grimaced, a face he did not show quiet often.

"So you like being his loyal little dog? No need to spit such a fact at my face-"

Baal frowned, his hand now gripping at his hair, thugging it down to smash his head against the floor.

"Don't speak when not allowed to. Not anymore."

Stunned, Noctis couldn't respond. Them moments later, he heard another series of heavy footsteps walk in, followed by a slow clapping sound.

"I am impressed that you had the guts to betray my will. But... that is not a wrong thing- as you were also true to yourself."

Baal glanced up at Lucifer and cocked an eyebrow.

"So you won't kill him?"

Lucifer simply shook his head before flicking his fingers and making Noctis raise his head up to show him shame.

"Not quiet. But... i will give you a rough banishment so you won't know to betray again."

And that was the last words he heard, never seeing the face of hell again.

Soon after he was thrown out of the gates, Baal crossed his arms, watching as Lucifer cleared the fog with another flick of his fingers.

"Never thought you'd strip him of his powers- yet leave his immortality before tossing him out."

Lucifer hummed, seeming indiffrent now that he was gone.

"The satisfaction must feel grander for my father then. Heaven is high up... tossing someone to the pits of the mortal realm would be much more painful than simply throwing someone out on a flat ground."

Baal looked away, his gaze thougtfull.

"Now that he's gone... does it feel diffrent?"

Lucifer smiled.

"Why should it? I have you, don't i? And even your little wife came to accompany you on your upcoming years in hell."

Baal's gaze was still down, which made Lucifer slightly curious.

"Your mind seems left behind at your child. I'm sure she'll be fine in the hands of my best apprentice."

Baal looked up, biting his lower lip.

"You're not angry at him?"

Lucifer let out a loud laugh.

"And why would i be angry? All he did was protect the man he loved, and he didn't care about the cost. Something much i would do, if there is something i want. It is not a sin to be selfish, it's human."