Prologue

Hi! So um I realized that during my writings of 'id stab a prep before I kiss one' I sorta kinda got out of control and I was completly unporfessinal so therefore I'm rewriting it and I feel its better to just rewrite it instead of editing it so yeah I dunno what to officially call it but I think I'm going to call it like the preppy jock and the emo goddess or something anyways. Here it is...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I fall out of bed shyt-mic flukers! I look up to see my mother standing over me taking a swig of her vadka, I'm truly not in the mood for her acohalic ass today. I stand up allowing her to grab my hair and pull me behind her as she screams about the yellow unicorns and how unicorns shouldn't be yellow they should be pink. I grab her and set her down on her bed,pushing all of the ciggerret buds off her pillow,allowing her to lay down.

I sigh as she finnally passes out. Walking down the staircase picking up beer bottle after another, one slip through my fingers. As it fell it felt as if my breath was stolen away. It splattered to the ground splashing little shards of glass at me feet.

I pick one up and stare at truly stare at with intrest, I drag it with little presure across the skin of my wrist. I watch as red scalett drops bud as if it were a magic, giggling slightly I dragged it a cross a few more times. Supressing my giggles, I dropped my mouth down to my wrist letting the red liquid explore my mouth as I explored its taste.

That was six years ago, when I had turned ten a few days before I formed my true self. Now I'm nothing but a blood doner to my sick obsession. I'm nothing but blood and tears.

'''''''''''''''''''

I hope you liked it

Vomment