𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: shaggyandscooby4ever

𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 1: 𝗡𝗼 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

In high school, there are all different kinds of stereotypes and rankings of the students

In high school, there are all different kinds of stereotypes and rankings of the students. There were the popular kids, the jocks, the pick-me's, the smart kids, the nerds, the troublemakers, and the list goes on and on.

Even though these cliques didn't mean anything, you were all going to die one day and nobody would care and it wouldn't matter, the high school students believed that it meant everything. The numerous different groups defined you were along with your personality and how others behaved toward you according to most students.

Since you were in high school of course you had a ranking as well. Unlike most you were known as the bitch. You weren't favored by most because of your attitude and character. Most of the time you were quite insulting or just flat-out upfront with people. Who could blame you though? That was your essence and just your all-around personality.

While you were the mean one your sister, Sarah, was the princess. She was the loveliest girl in the school. Of course, she was a cheerleader and full of school spirit meaning everyone adored her dearly, including the teachers. She had excellent grades, gorgeous hair, an outstanding body, and a pure attitude. She was the complete package. No wonder all the girls wanted to be her while all the boys wanted to get in her pants.

However, there was one boy who didn't just want to get with her for sex, he yearned for much more. To hold her hand, drive her home, open and close doors for her, kiss her cheek, and compliment her every day.

John b Routledge, the surfer boy with curly locks wanted nothing more than to be Sarah's knight in shining armor and she would let him but that was basically impossible, Ward, the father of you and your sister never authorized boys to be in your or Sarah's life. "Boys just wanted sex" is what he claimed and he didn't want his daughters getting knocked up in their teenage years.

Since this rule existed, Ward didn't allow his girls to attend any parties, no alcohol, no drugs, no staying out past the curfew. You were reasonable with  his rules since you didn't plan on running off to parties, they were a waste of time. Everyone was either drunk or hooking up, leaving no reason for you to be involved. Alcohol and drugs weren't on your to-do list either and staying out past curfew wasn't an issue either since you spent your evenings in your room, reading your beloved books.

Although the rules didn't bother you, Sarah had a complicated time with them. She had to attend all the parties that were ever held in the Outer Banks or she would fall off the top of the social pyramid and end up a loser. Or that's what she claimed.

Anyways, now here you were relaxing at the bar in the kitchen, eating your favorite snack as you read a book. Your father was standing at the stove preparing dinner.

Suddenly, you glanced up at the sight of your sister in a mini skirt and a low cut top with her hair fixed up and a face full of makeup. She was obviously sneaking out by the way she was carefully tiptoeing in her high heels making her way to the front door.

You gave her a phony smile as you waved, wiggling your fingers in her direction. Clear mockery. She lifted her middle finger before putting her finger over her lips, telling you to be silent.

"Don't even think about it" a deeper voice declared from the stove making you turn to see your dad with his back facing both you and your sister. Somehow he always knew when Sarah would try to sneak out.

"Daddd" Sarah groaned, dropping her shoulders as she walked into the kitchen with a disgruntled look on her face.

"Don't know why you bother" you snickered, shaking your head. "You always get caught"

"Shut up!"

"You know the rule sweetie" Ward acknowledged solely, shaking his head in disapproval.

"But dad it's just a party with my friends" Sarah claimed, puffing out his bottom lip and giving him puppy eyes.

"And John b" you added with a smirk as you looked up from your book. As soon as those two words fell out of your mouth Sarah's jaw dropped, giving you a hateful expression which you just shrugged off.

"Who's John b?" Ward asked, turning his gaze from you to Sarah as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Her little boyfriend" you teased in a baby voice before chuckling to yourself.

"Y/n, shut up!" Sarah bellowed as she  pointed at you angrily before turning back to Ward.

"He's not my boyfriend, dad... he's just a boy at school and he's really sweet you would love him" she beamed as she flashed her lovely smile, hoping her father would finally let her be in a relationship since she was mature now.

"Sarah do I need to remind you again?" Ward sighed, running his hand down his face out of frustration.

"Yes, I know no dating until I graduate but please, Dad, this is different. I really like him" She begged performing a pathetic expression wanting him to give in to her pity.

"No, the answer will always be no!" He raised his voice, shaking his head aggressively before marching back over to the pan on the stove.

"Oh come on, this is not fair! Everyone is dating at school" Sarah huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Not me" you chimed in, continuing to keep your eyes glued to the words in your book.

"Alright, fine I'll let you date" Ward turned around, grinning cheekily making Sarah gasp with joy but before she could run to hug him she was stopped by the most horrible sentence to ever exist. "Once Y/n does"

"What!?"

"What?"

You perked up from your book,  your eyes wide as you looked from your smiling father to your shocked sister.

"But-but she'll never date anyone, don't you know her? She's a complete bitch, no one will ever like that monster" The blonde proclaimed severely with bitterness laced in her voice as she pointed her finger in your direction.

"Oh, fuck off!" You bellowed, standing from your chair in outrage. "At least I'm not some brat that only wants attention!"

"Hey hey hey!" Your dad shouted over the two of you, causing you both to go quiet at his booming voice. "Both of you to your rooms"

"This is so not fair!" Sarah whined, stomping out of the kitchen and up the stairs as you followed behind her heading to your room.

✧✧✧✧✧

𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇

𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖼 :)