Part 39:

Lillie POV;

I sat quietly in the car whilst Logan drived. I fiddled with my fingers and starred out of the window.

I'm so nervous. What if Logan doesn't want a girl? What if it's a girl? What do I actually want?

God I feel like crap. My head aches so much, I didn't sleep much last night even though Logan cuddled me and soothed me.

We arrived at the hospital and my heart sunk when I saw a couple with a baby. The mother was holding it while the father cuddle her closely.

I felt a tear escape my eyes. "Don't worry! We will be amazing!" Logan said helping me out of the car.

I smiled and leaned into him as he stood behind me holding both my hands. He helped me up the hospital stairs.

We got to the reception and the lady smiled at us "Hello," Logan said happily "We have a scan booked."

She nodded "You as in room 34, just there." She directed us to a room. I lay down on the bed and Logan sat next to me.

A doctor walked in and turned the screen on. "Hello, I'm Doctor Lewis." He said grabbing a tube. He placed the nozzle on my bare stomach and clear cold gel onto it.

I squirmed a bit "Sorry." I apologised but he smiled "Perfectly normal." He said placing a scanner onto the gel and moving it around.

He was starring at the screen. I saw Logan's eyes on the screen. After 2 minutes the doctor smiled. "Here is you baby!" He said showing us the screen.

I gasped. I don't know why. I just did. Logan grabbed my hand as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Why are you crying babe?" Logan said worriedly.

"Because I'm so happy." I said leaning up to him and kissing him. "Would you like to know the sex?" Doctor Lewis asked politely.

Logan looked at me and nodded excitedly. "It's a baby boy." The doctor said printing out the scan and handing is a few.

The End of book 1

Book 2 being released on the 8th-20th of April!¡