Happy New Year!!

This is the last chapter, sadly.

I just wanted to wish you all a huge,

Merry Christmas!

And

A Happy New Year!

I hope you all enjoy the holiday, the food, the family, the magic that fills the air.

And, I know not everyone will have a fun Christmas or have anyone special to spend it with but just know, I'll be thinking over every single one of you.

If anyone feels lonely or isn't in Christmas cheer, just know you won't be alone through it all.

Sometimes this stressful time can be cruel to us all and with the world still a bit of a mess, not all of us will see the sparkle of joy in our lives.

Just, hang in there and I'm sure everything will turn out better soon, Christmas miracles haven't ran out yet and I'm sure one of them has your names on them.

Now, why this season is seen as the greatest and most joyful, I know it's also got the highest suicidal rate as well.

So, please, whoever feels like giving up, don't do it. I believe in you and I know you'll be smiling again soon, trust me on that..

Well, I guess I'll be reading you all next year..

Have a fantastic and wonderful time :)

Remember to keep warm if your lucky enough to have snow this Christmas..

Oh! And for those rebels out there, don't forget to eat and take care for yourself too.

Merry Christmas to all!!

And Happy New Year to each and everyone out there..

Hanukkah Sameach! (Happy Hanukkah!)

Chag Sameach! (Happy Holiday)!

And for those who don't celebrate this time of year at all than I do hope you'll have a lovely and fantastic winter!

Hehe, guess I'll be reading you all next year..