𝟎𝟒 | 𝐈𝐤𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐬

"Ever since I met him, no one else has been worth thinking about..."

T H E  sun peeked through the not so thick curtains and kissed her cheeks

T H E  sun peeked through the not so thick curtains and kissed her cheeks. She started to move as her sleep was disturbed by the sound of the alarm. It's sunday, who the hell puts an alarm on sunday. She thought with a groan and carefully with slow movement she tries to find the phone. As she found it, she turned off the alarm and a sigh of relief left her mouth.

She came back in her previous position and blushed furiously. She was sure that she was laying on his bare chest. She could hear his slow heartbeat. She smiled, bitting her lover lips. Last night he was so gentle and kind. He made her feel loved and worthy, like she deserves the whole world.

"Stop bitting your lips, wifey. Or else..." He left the sentence incomplete. Her eyes widened as she didn't knew he was awake. She felt his thumb on her lower lip, caressing it softly. Goosebumps raised on her body at his touch.

"You're awake." She said in disbelief and pouted. "Mmhh." He hummed in respond and leaned into her. She was wearing his shirt and the three top button were open, giving him a beautiful sight of her naked breast. Damn it.

"You're looking hot in my shirt, jaan." He kissed her neck and pulled her closer by her waist if that was possible. Her cheeks flushed even more as she hid herself in his chest.
"Thank you." She finally whispered what she wanted to say for so long.

"For what ?" He asked in confusion.

"For loving me." She mumbled, if not for the silence in the room, Moussa would never have heard her.

"Really? You're thanking me for something you deserve ?" He scoffed in disbelief. Maheen instantly got scared his sudden change of behaviour.

"No, I-" She missed his warm all of sudden when he back up from her.

"What Maheen. I hate it when you don't consider yourself worth of anything. You don't need to say thank you. And what happened last night was because I love you !" His voice showed hurt. He wanted her to be more confident about herself.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Moussa..."
Maheen felt her eyes getting moist. She was afraid to hurt him.

"Just...leave it." She felt the bed bouncing, as he got up and guilt filled in her body.

"Moussa. I am sorry. Please don't be mad at me." Maheen said, on the verge of crying. She was in good mood this morning.

"Mahi. I...I just want you to be more confident about yourself. You didn't see yourself but I can tell you, you're beautiful. Your eyes, your nose, your lips, everything is beautiful to me. And you're capable of doing a lot of things. Trust yourself before trusting someone else. If you believe in you, everyone else will do. You deserve everything in this world and the here after. There is not a single soul in this world who deserves nothing. Everyone has their own shares of happiness and the rest Allah will give us in Jannah." Through his speech, he walked to her and cupped her face.