x

20.11.2021
08:25

and I wanted to crack every tightly wound book on the shelf / stomp my mud stuck feet all over the silvery fur rug in your living room / bring you dewy fistfuls of rooted dandelions shook loose of their dirt clods in the doorway / scuff all of your leather oxfords / rumple every silk Italian tie like a napkin/ wanted to stamp my needy, syrah inked, and puckered mouth to the walls of your bedroom / take a steak knife to your fluffed goose down pillows / plumes of feathers erupting like a volcano / dye my hair violet in your white porcelain sink / bleed on the tile / between the sheets / scribble Neruda in black permanent ink / all over the fridge / on the cabinet doors / smear pink lipstick on the windows like finger paint / stew San Marzano tomatoes uncovered on the stove / leave the wooden spoon in the fit of a splatter / but you are no static/monotoned/ cream hydrangeas clipped from outside of your grandmother's house in a milk vase / left to wilt on the counter.

/// a little apology about yesterday's abrupt update. things were crazy in my head and i realised i needed some time off. and some good alcohol to momentarily forget things. so we good now, no worries. enjoy reading. ps met this cool guy with the funny ears at the gas station. very friendly.