Money - Kambe Daisuke x Reader

This is going to be a male reader as requested, but females can still read too! This is also fluff with a bit of spice (lime)

Requested by ExideDelixi

Anime is Millionaire Detective: Balance Unlimited streaming on funimation and more!

Enjoy~
_________________________________

You always wondered how you landed the millionaire detective. He was mysterious, good looking, and obviously stinking rich.

However, you slowly felt your love slip away from his, and wondered if he was ever in love with you.

"Kambe L/n the chief wants to see you both." Kato, the other police detective you worked with at the department, came in from the front door.

He was practically dragging his feet with heavy eye bags.

You had the tendency to care for people, coming from a big household it was a character trait.

"Oh Kato are you alright?" You got up from your seat, fixing your black suit as you walked over to him.

He looked like a dead guy.

You touched his forehead, finding it feverishly hot. "It feels like you have a fever, make sure you sit and relax at your desk okay?" You smiled sweetly at him seeing his dash flush.

"Alright thanks L/n." Kato looked back at Daisuke who paid no mind to the affection you were giving him at the door.

"No problem, let's go Daisuke." You waved your boyfriend over towards your direction. He looked up from his seat.

Daisuke held the same annoyed look on his face, you couldn't even tell the difference of his emotions at any time.

It really did make you wonder, about love, his love.

Daisuke hummed and stood up, walking over towards your place. You noticed you were slightly taller than him, that always made you crack a smile.

"Let's go." Daisuke left past you into the halls of your working place. "Oh," you muttered before sending a wave towards your other co workers and chasing after your boyfriend.

______________

After about half an hour talking with the head of your job, you and Daisuke went back to walking down the halls.

You couldn't believe how he was acting.

"Daisuke! What is it with you?!" You whispered yelled and dragged him over into an empty cleaning supplied room.

Daisuke looked at you with a straight face, and then he scoffed. "You really don't understand what you do, do you?" He said with a little smirk, it looked super annoyed.

You felt confused, holding his waist close inside of holding his wrists tight. "No? What do you mean?" You asked staring into his beautiful colored eyes.

Daisuke huffed, both in annoyance and trying to keep in his hot blush. "Do you not see how nice you are to people? I hate that about you." He placed his hands on your chest, looking away from your soft and worried gaze.

Your eyes widened hearing his honest words, it made your heart squeeze with satisfaction. "Daisuke." You whispered his name with a smile, grabbing a hold of his cheek and pressing your lips on his.

Your other hand holding onto his waist tightly. The darkness in the room made something light up within you.

You slowly felt Daisuke kiss back, causing you to deepen the kiss. "I hate that your always so emotionless." You whispered, squeezing his waist with your hand trailing to his crotch.