✿CHAPTER-34✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Because I didn't want everyone to start hating you, I didn't want the love and respect you were getting from them will convert into hate".. Hreedant looked at him with a hurtful gaze..

"I know you didn't love me ever considering your son and will never do but still I consider you as my father.. How you are, How do you behave with me won't change our blood relation.. I can't disrespect that relation".. King lowered his head with guilt..

Inspite of hating him, exposing him infront of everyone he was still protecting him from everyone and taking care of his reputation..

"I don't want you to be exposed infront of her as well as I won't be able to stay alive with this blame of killing her father.. I've failed to get your love in my whole life but atleast after my death take my name with some love".. Hreedant uttered with moist eyes which widened the eyes of King what is he saying..

Pausing a beat Hreedant pulled out Dakshayani's dagger from his waist band.. Then gazing at his father one last time Hreedant stabbed himself..

"Hreedanttt!!".. Dushyant shouted and rushed towards him..

"Open your eyes, son".. He patted his cheek holding his figure on his arms but his voice wasn't hitting his ear drums..

Blood was oozing out from his chest rapidly and covered his whole figure.. His vision blurred and he closed his eyes slowly..

"Hreedanttt!!".. Dushyant shouted again.. His hands became red with his blood..

"Guardsss!!.. Call Vaidh immediately!!".. The Guards came running on his call and all placed Hreedant on the bed holding him..

On the other hand, Urmi came running hearing his husband's shouting from the outside of the court and shocked to see Hreedant laying unconscious covering his whole body with blood..

"What have you done with my son??".. Urmi screamed with rage.. Dushyant 's eyes became widened seeing her like this first time..

"Today his condition is like this only because of you.. You took my son's life".. Urmi shouted on him and bursted out in tears holding Hreedant's head in her lap..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani was sitting on the floor with vague look.. Her cheeks were still wet with her inconsolable tears..

"Princess!!.. Come fast to court room".. A maid came running to her.. Wiping her lone tears she stood on her call..

"What happened??".. She finally uttered..

"Yuvraj stabbed himself".. Maid told her with shaky voice..

Hearing this from her she widened her eyes with shock.. Then without wasting a single second she rushed towards the court room passing the corridor as fast as she could..

~✿✿~

Dakshayani entered the room with a thud and came to see Hreedant who was laying unconscious and his whole body was covered with blood.. She sat near him and bursted out in tears..

"Why did you do this with me??.. Why??.. I was the reason of your pain, I was the reason of your tears then you had to punish me.. Why did you punish yourself??".. Placing her hand on his face she cried..

"You haven't done anything.. All these happened because of this man.. I know him very well from beginning.. He tried to snatch my son from me.. I am ashamed of myself that I married such a man who has no emotions and having a stoned heart".. Urmi 's hard words hit Dushyant's eardrums as he lowered his gaze with guilt..

"Calm down!!".. She tried to console her but Dakshayani was totally shattered seeing Hreedant like this..

"You don't know anything Maa.. I hurt him.. I was trying to kill him and now".. Dakshayani remained crying..

Urmi understood very well that something happened with her or someone insisted her to do that otherwise Dakshayani couldn't think of taking this drastic step.. She could read every person's mind and she knew how Dakshayani was.. Urmi glanced at her husband angrily and then looked at her son with teary eyes..

~✿✿~