I - Memories of You

Sitting on a chair placed on the terrace of his luxurious apartment unit, Seokhoon was staring at the view of the highly urbanized city under the dark, star-filled night sky. This was his way of refreshing his mind after a long tiring day at work; to stare at the beautiful sparkly stars that were as bright as the eyes of the woman who continued to occupy his heart even after many years since they broke up.

Diverting his gaze to the old, but well-kept box sitting on his lap, Seokhoon removed the box's cover that revealed the happy memories he and she built in the past. For other people, they were just ordinary photographs of happy moments but for him, this is how he remembers her, their memories, the dreams that they've built, and the future together that they've planned that is highly unlikely to come true anymore.

Grabbing a photo of his beloved from the box, he couldn't help but smile and tear up at the same time.

In the photograph, she was wearing his favorite smile. The smile captivated him and his heart. It was a stolen, candid image of her laughing while talking to her friends inside a coffee shop during their sophomore days in college.

It was the first time he laid his eyes on her but it was also the exact time he became enchanted with her and the beauty she holds. He could remember how everything around him froze when he first saw her. It was only her whom he can see at that time and his eyes were stuck on the view of her like super glue.

Unbelievably, it was the first time he felt this kind of emotion and attraction for a girl in his two decades of existence. Others may say it was way too quick but he couldn't even care about what other people might think because something in him made him feel that the woman whom he was staring at that moment was the woman who will change his life big time.

As he continued to stare at the picture, memories of the past started to come flashing back in his mind.

Flashback.......

At a coffee shop near his university, Seokhoon and his friends were hanging out after doing a group project for one of their subjects. As usual, they grabbed some coffee and muffins for themselves to munch on as they spend time together while chatting with each other about the day's events.

Seokhoon was so into the talk and laughed along with his friends until the sound of the coffee shop door opening caught his attention. It was a group of girls whom he believes are also studying in the same university as he is. As he looked at them, nothing seemed to be interesting until the last girl from the group entered the coffee shop.

For some odd reasons, he couldn't help himself but stare at the tiny but very beautiful girl who was looking at the coffee shop's menu for the day with her friends. He didn't realize he was staring at her too much not until one of his friends gave him a tap on his shoulders.

Looks like someone got struck by love at first sight.

Yeah. His eyes are literally forming a heart shape in it.

Yah, Joo Seokhoon! Are you with us? Stop staring at the cute chick near the counter!

Because of his rowdy friends' loud voices, he was able to come back to reality and gave his friends his infamous scowl that made all of them shut up. He looked at the girl once again and his cheeks blushed when he saw her looking at him with her big, doe eyes.

Wow. She looks so....... innocent. An innocent and extremely beautiful girl. Damn, how could someone look this ethereal? This is so unreal.

Time passed by and the girl finally settled down on a table inside the coffee shop together with her friends. From the moment he saw her, his eyes have always laid its sight on her. He was observing her, her actions, the way she talks, and the way she laughs.