The Unfaithful Minute

Start from the beginning

Ally and Kathy said goodbye to the guys, as they are off to West Hollywood for the night.

'Ill be alright.. Ally and Louis will look after me .. You will be back tomorrow afternoon anyway..Ill

make sure I have tea ready' Harry hugged and whispered to her 'Have a good time tonight, I love you'
'I love you too' she replied.

She looked at her closet and schemed through it and couldn't find a thing. Even anything with her label on, she thought there weren't good enough for the night.

'This is ridiculous' she whine
She found a simple bottom white short sleeve shirt with a v neck line. She matched it with a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of Christian Louboutin heels.

At 8pm she heard the someone had knocked on her door, she presumed it was Louis.

She grabbed her Louis Vuitton clutched and opened the door. As the door sway she saw a young man looking incredible handsome. His hair slicked back, wearing a simple black short sleeve button up shirt.
He looked at her from head to toe steadily and intently, until he met her eyes. Her wearing heels instead of her trainers made her even look more seductively in his eyes.

'Oh you look lovely' he said

'Shut up! no sweet talk tonight' Kathy said

Louis didn't try to chat back to her, as he also wanted this moment with Kathy ever since he met her.

He tried to hold her arms as they walked down the stairs so she doesn't fall, there was silent between them but she finally spoke.

'Look Louis, I'm sorry.. I just can't stand...' she couldnt finished her sentence

'Its okay.. I think I know, its forbidden right..' Louis said

They watched the 1975 play at the theatre, Louis couldn't help it but he admired Kath more. The way she swayed to the music and sung a long to the lyrics. All he could do was stare every moved she made.
After the gig they walked towards the band and congratulated them on their show.
'Maybe, Styles' want's to join us sometime... what do you think Louis?' Matthew asked
'Ill discussed this with Payno, Matt' Louis replied
'You kids should come to the after party, were just going to the bar a few blocks away from here.. come!'
Kathy and Louis didn't reject their invitation.
'Okay no problem will meet you there soon' Louis informed him.

As they walk down the street they both looked out the beautiful twilight.
'They were so amazing.. I can't believe it!' she said
'Are you faning over the band or Matthew?' Louis teased.
'Shut up!' she laughed
'Of course the band.. I love their music, I mean I'm Harry's number one fan, and Ill support the boys but their style of music is completely different from the 1975 .. and plus Harry is a fan too.. so its okay to be drooling over them' she explained

They saw Matthew near the bar.
'Ay Jason, make sure these two is well looked after for they are my special guest, make sure their always sipping on something' Matthew said to the bar tender.
'ah cheers lad' Louis was thankful.

Kathy and Louis had a couple of cocktails by 1:00am, she even forgot to contact Harry.
They are actually being civilised with each other. He was telling her the start of Stripes Records, how him and Liam started.
'It was a slow start, I tell you! But were here now.. making millions and I love it' Kathy could hear the pride in his voice.
Louis told her about at times he misses home, his family and the smell of his small town.
'When I was growing up you see, I was such an attention seeker, that's why I turned out this way, I can be so abrupt at times. To come in such a large family you had to do something to be noticed you see' he explained
Kathy was so engaged in the conversation that she did not want him so stop.
'Ah do you want mind if we go out a bit I need a ciggy' he said