Breaking In

As soon as Kevin got through the front door of their house Richard shoved him against the door and gave him a hard almost punishing kiss. Richard was still mad about the Sarah situation and took some of it out on Kevin. Kevin had absolutely no issue with that. He kissed Richard just as hard back. Kevin eventually pulled away and held Richards face in his hands. "Oh, honey right now we are both too angry for either of us to be submissive. We will have to wait till later." Richard growled a bit but understood. He pushed off the wall and walked away. Just simply kissing Kevin he felt better.

Kevin followed Richard to their office. The maids they had knew they weren't allowed to clean in here. The guys cleaned it themselves. They wouldn't risk someone seeing their work or anything super personal. While Kevin went to sit at his desk; Richard went to pour Kevin a glass of whiskey and himself a beer. Richard handed Kevin his whisky and went to sit down on the couch they had in the room. "Is everything set up for tonight? We have to make sure it goes smoothly." Richard said to Kevin before taking a large drink of beer. "You underestimate me. Of course, everything is ready. We just have to wait for the perfect time." They both spent the next few hours talking more about their plans and what to do about Sarahs job.

Kevin looked at a clock after a bit. "We should go get changed. I am sure we don't want to wear our suits." With that both men got changed into dark colored sweat pants and hoodies. Richard got onto his motorcycle and Kevin hopped onto behind him. Richard handed Kevin a helmet and put his own on. When Richard started the bike up Kevin held onto Richard tightly. Kevin might hate the motorcycle but Richard loved how tight Kevin held him. With that they took off towards Sarahs apartment.

When they got there, they hid the motorcycle in a nearby parking lot. There were a few other motorcycles there so they just hid theirs among them. They headed towards Sarahs building and walked right in. The building door doesn't lock. That annoyed the guys but they weren't too worried about it. With any luck Sarah won't be here for much longer.

When they got to Sarahs door Kevin easily unlocked it. When Kevin decided to get into security, he learned every possible way to break into places. If you want to stop places from being broken into then you must know how to break into those places. They got into her place very easily. As soon as they got into her apartment, they relocked her door. Kevin started to place cameras in the whole apartment while Richard went looking through her stuff.

Richard opened Sarahs fridge and shook his head and called Kevin over. Kevin shushed Richard. They had to be quiet. Sarah was a super deep sleeper as a kid but he wasn't sure if that was still the case. He had just hidden a camera in a picture frame when he heard Richard. Both of then men began to whisper. "You will not like this. Mostly processed food and microwave meals. How does she survive off this stuff? It's not real food." Kevin wasn't happy with what he saw. "Don't worry she will be eating better in no time. Maybe we can take her grocery shopping soon. I just wonder if she is eating like this because she can't afford to buy better food or simply can't cook." The men liked to eat super healthy. It helps them do long cardio activities. Kevin put a few cameras in the kitchen and Richard kept looking around.

Richard took note of the type of books, CDs, movies and things of the like that she had. He noticed the place had a lot of pink and cat decorations everywhere. It wasn't tacky or overloaded but they were prominent. The girl knows what she likes. Richard saw a picture frame that held a picture of Sarah in beautiful red bikini with her friends. He figured one picture won't be missed. He took the picture out of the frame, folded and put it in his pocket. After looking through the living room Richard met Kevin in the bathroom.

Kevin was placing a camera in the bathroom. It would cover the shower and sink. He made sure it would avoid the toilet. They wanted to respect her privacy. "How is it coming?" Richard asked looking at Kevin finishing the camera placement. "Almost done. We just need to do her bedroom then we can leave." With that Richard walked across the hall and slowly opened her door. They heard a creak and prayed Sarah didn't wake up. When Richard saw no movement from her, he continued into the room. Kevin shortly followed.

Both of the men stopped dead in their tracks. She looked like a goddess asleep in bed. They could stare at her for hours. When she turned onto her side that snapped the men out of their trance like state. Kevin quickly put the cameras in her room. He made sure he had a view of her bed, closet, windows and drawers. Basically, the whole room.

Richard looked at her clothes in the closet and was happy to see the cute dresses, skirts and blouses. He hated seeing all the jeans and t-shirts. He knew she had to wear them for work but when they go through her clothes, they will be the first to go. Richard then moved towards her drawers and saw her socks in one drawer. Then he got to her underwear drawer. He smirked and was very happy and excited to see all the sexy underwear and bras. As he looked through them, he felt something small and hard. He pulled it out and saw that it was a bullet vibrator. He turned around got Kevins attention.

When Kevin saw what was in Richards hand he smirked. He so badly wanted to wake Sarah up right now with the vibrator. Both men knew they couldn't and was a bit disappointed by that fact. They knew though soon they will be able to have fun with her and wake her up in many interesting ways. After setting everything up the men walked over to Sarah once more to look at her. Man, she is breath taking they both thought.

Sarah have rolled back over onto her back. Somehow not waking up once while they were in there. 'I guess she is still a heavy sleeper.' Kevin thought. The guys looked at each other with smirks on their faces. Her being such a heavy sleeper will come in handy in the future. They have plans. Which of course they will talk to her about. They will make sure everything is consensual. They will never force her into anything. They don't see what they are doing as force or manipulation. They see it as helping things along towards what is meant to be.

They were about leave but Kevin couldn't resist himself. He went over to her bed near her head and caressed her face. Sarahs mouth was open a bit and when he ran his thumb along her lips, he pushed his thumb into her mouth. She closed her mouth and started sucking his thumb a bit. Kevin bit his cheek so hard to keep from moaning. He instantly got hard. 'Fuck, she is not making this easy for me.' Kevin thought. Richard couldn't help but give a little chuckle at Kevins situation.

Kevin was able to pull his thumb away from Sarahs mouth and left her quickly. Both of the guys made sure to triple check the cameras were hidden and that there was no trace of them there. When done the guys left and made sure to relock her door. Once they got outside Kevin pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned on all the cameras. They now can watch her more closely. Luckily Richards motorcycle was still there, they hopped on and headed home.

Thank you for reading my story! I hope you are enjoying it so far! Please leave a vote and/or a comment! Thank you!