“Bless me, Father for I have sinned. It has been over a century since my last confession.” The man spoke, “A century you say? How old are you sir?” Simon asked, though for a man who claims he’s a hundred years old, his voice sound very young and full of life. But to his dismay he was given no response.

“Alright, what would you like to confess?” He  just wants this to be finish already. He did not feel safe around this man at all. “I would but first a question, are the vestments of a pious man should hug your form that tightly?” oh maybe he’s grown out in this cassock- wait that is not a normal question you ask someone when you just met them but the man was right, it has felt very tight but not tight enough to be uncomfortable. He wanted answer but a squeak came out. Simon’s face grew hot as he heard the man chuckle.

“I never knew a man of god wears such clothing, it makes others mind wander.” Because of the dim room, he couldn’t see it but he sensed it, that man smirked. “If your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into Gehenna” Simon quoted, Matthew 5:29 was this verse, he needs to let this man know that he does not tolerate being openly flirted especially in church.

“you speak your religion like it has don’t nothing wrong to others. Is that right father?” The man spat, he wanted to see how patient his priest could get until his reach his limit. “I did not say that our religion is perfect, what I mean is, that if you are going to waste my time I suggest you leave.” Simon said emphasizing on our.

“alright one last question” the man said and Simon heard himself sigh, “Isn’t masturbation considered a sin?” “yes, it falls in the category of lust.” Simon answered, it was barely noticeable but his tone had a slight annoyance to it and it just makes the man smile even more.
“it doesn’t apply to you then?” as soon as those words came out of the man’s mouth, Simon felt all the blood from his face drain, what? What is this man talking about? He’d never do such things. “you don’t believe me? That’s what I was going to confess, I’ve been spying on you for 4 weeks now, and watched all the dirty things you did after the doors close. You stroke yourself to half naked men but never women, why is that?” the man finished talking, so all this time that gut feeling for the past weeks of someone watching him, and the man was right in front of him.

The bell outside rung again, Simon looked at his watch 12:00 am. “I’m afraid the church is no longer accepting visitors, I suggest we continue this on a later date.” “but isn’t god available always, Is he not?” The man answer sarcasm lacing his words. Simon knew he was cornered, the tables were now turned, he was never been nervous talking to someone in the confession room. Drug dealers, Murders, Rapist and all kinds of criminal have come and confessed their sins to him. There was always that possibly that he could get stabbed, shot or worse raped. But he never feared that, god was with him and he knows if something happens to him, it was all part of god’s plan. 
“He is but I am not him, I am just here to do his bidding.” He answered as he stood up and went outside the confession room.

As if time stopped and resumed, the man was now in front of him but he couldn’t see him. He didn’t remember turning off the lights, was this the doing of the man?
All he could recognize is the black bandana. Before he could leave the man pinned him to the wall and spoke “scared are we father?”. The weight of his hands might have been steel considering he couldn’t move his hand, not one bit.

“You’re behavior is a disgrace. Let me go you heathen!” Simon screamed as he grabbed the cross that hang of his neck, shoving it in the man’s face. The man grabbed Simon’s wrist with an unbelievable amount of force. A trail of blood slid down his hand from gripping the cross so tightly and it hurt. As the pain from his hand kicked in, he felt himself at the verge of crying. To describe the pain, it felt like the tip of a dull knife being forced inside of his hands.

“you think such laughable attempt would defy some as powerful as I?” As the man spoke, a shine of moonlight seeped through the window causing a temporarily light source. And now that he could finally see who this man is. Not only did he have black horns, he also had a freakishly long black tail. The man had to be at least 6’5 cause he was somehow tall than him and he's 6’1.
He’d be lying if he said the man was not stunning.

He had that aura of a mysterious but hot that you’d see in novels. If the man didn’t pinned him down and he wasn’t a priest, he’d kiss him.

He didn’t respond but the man didn’t care. He just pressed his lips against Simon’s. Most of his life dedicated to be a man of cloth also meant that his purity must be intact. He’s never been kissed by anyone nor did he dream of it. That was all it took, he was 29 and spent the 11 years of his life keeping his virginity intact, he’s went through some phase where he’s almost given up and just let temptation get him but he stayed strong it was his mother’s last wish and he was going to keep that promise but now it was gone.

Taken by this man or this thing.
How could he? How did he have the guts to do this and what makes it worst he did it in church, Where all good and holy lies. Out of anger and confusion, Simon bit the man’s tongue; that had been down his throat. A muffled scream came from the man above him, the pain caused him to pull away (to Simon’s delight) but then a hand came swatting to his face. It burned but the man seemed unsatisfied, so he flipped Simon so his chest was pressed against the confession room door.

Simon felt his heart drop as he was flipped over. He’s seen it in movies, he’s heard it from confessors who confess what horrendous thing happened to them. He was going to be raped. But he wasn’t backing down, fuck no. He squirmed like a poor hamster in a hands of a black cat. In his trashing fit, he hit the man in stomach with his elbow.

He felt himself smile as he heard the man groaned. The man didn’t hit back but instead he was flipped again, this time both of his wrist above his head, held by  the man above him.
He was kissed again but this time there was some liquid going down his throat. At first he would have thought that it was the man’s tongue but his tongue is right here, dancing with his own. As he was force to swallow the unknown liquid, he felt himself slowly loosing conscious. ‘no.. no please’ Simon thought, his mind was slowly becoming blank.

“Don’t worry you won’t die, it’ll be boring and a waste if you died. I won’t let you die, you are my property now after all” it was the only thing he heard before he felt his eyes roll back and he passed out.