Chapter 20

باسم الله الأكثر رحيما

biaism allah al'akthar rahiman

إذا حان الوقت للصلاة، فيرجى الصلاة قبل قراءة هذا لأن ليس هناك ما هو أكثر أهمية من الصلاة

'iidha han alwaqt lilsalaati, fayurjaa alsalaat qabl qira'at hadha li'ana lays hunak ma hu 'akthar 'ahamiyatan min alsalaa

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Here's Chapter 20, where the real drama begins dun dun dun. I sound like a child now but maybe this won't be what you all expected but to me this is where the real drama starts.

Anyways Enjoy......

Dedicated  to takhayyul_duniya

Ughh how can they decline this offer.

My parents just dismissed me at once saying that it's their choice and if they both want to get married then Zayn would say it himself.

Flashback..........

"What?"

"Just think about it dad. They both like each other but they're just in denial."

" Did anyone of them ask for your help azan?" Dad hissed.

By the looks of it,i think he's pissed.

"No- but dad-" he cut me off.

"Just shut up azan. You've done enough." I looked at him puzzled.

What did i do now.

" Ooh don't give me that innocent look azan. You were betrothed to fatima ever since you were nine but then i sent you to study abroad and you went and got into a harram relationship with a mannerless girl and asif that's not enough, your mum brought iman and said you'll marry her-"

" What are you trying to say han? What's iman's fault in this? Don't forget that her father was also your friend. Have fear for Allah. I did what i thought was right at the moment and i informed you before taking the decision." Mum spat.

Did I just start a war?

" Ohh my darling wife,can you just cool your fire and let me finish before you preach to me. Now where was i? Ahh yes so your mum brought iman's case and said you'll marry her which i was totally happy about it cause i thought of getting you betrothed to Iman at first but then Ibrahim refused, he said as much as he liked the idea, he's princess's opinion matters. You know you used to make Iman cry when she was a baby and even after that." Dad smiled.

Wait! When did we drop the topic of zayn's marrige and put iman's life in it.

"She's really a gem you know and after all this is drama ends, i'll get her married to someone more deserving of her and someone who'll love her and cherish her because i see the way you've been treating her. I should have married her to Zayan,he treats her well and cares so much about her." Mum sighed.

I felt a huge pang on my chest as soon as she said that and even felt like a huge rock was placed on my chest when mum said she wished Iman was with zayan.

Why am i feeling this restless?

Why do i feel the recent urge to hold and care for her?