𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30: 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓

Today is the day of the fall gala, we have all went away to our rooms to get ready

I had a perfect plan. When the final dance goes, I'll dance with one of my brothers, then by surprise I'll pull my gun and shoot him. Simple, quick, and easy kill.

The fall gala is a big event, but there are only about 100 people going. Close friends, family, and allies go. Security is large and ready to kill at any moment.

My only fear is Blake. I'm killing his brother. I don't want him to try anything, because I will kill him if he does.

I will do anything to kill him. Even if I go out to, I'll be going out with a bang.

I was already to go. My dress on, hair done, and makeup set. I had knifes strapped down with a gun right by it. I was prepared for this. I was in it to win it.

I didn't want any collateral damage but you never know. I hate when innocent people die but I also hate when innocent people interfere.

I had to quickly do something in my room, but then I left to go downstairs.

We all were lined up. Davina was here, she had a dark green dress, it shows her tiny little bump. I am so happy I am going to be an aunt. I love babies, I like puppies more, but still babies are great.

We all got into the limousine. I hate this whole, we will go as a family, like I just wanna drive alone.

Carlo and Emiliano were talking about some type of sport. Davina and Madeline talked about the baby. Vince and the twins are arguing about getting a cat. Then Dad is just watching them with a smile.

I just observed. This was what I liked. This whole scene. The natural feeling it gave. It wasn't fake, it was how we really were. A smile came to my face, this is my family. The people that I have somehow came to love.

That feeling of completeness. They make me happy. These bipolar ass bitches make me happy. Who would have thought, not me.

"What are you smiling at," Massimo asked me, getting the attention of everyone.

"Your dumbasses trying to argue with Vince." I said. Everyone started laughing. The twins were giving some rude looks.

"We are not arguing, we are convincing." Mattia replied.

"I'm fucking allergic to cats. You can't convince me." Vince said, he face palmed.

"A little allergy never killed anyone." Massimo said, rolling his eyes.

"Yes it has. It actually fucking has, what have you been smoking?" Vince gave a confused look. We all started laughing again.

Then Massimo threw a shoe at Vince.

"Where the fuck you get a show from?" Vince said, looking at the shoe he just caught.

"Amara's foot," Massimo pointed at me foot that was now shoe less. Like what the hell.

"When did you take my shoe?" I looked at my door with now was missing my heel. I better get that back. It was expensive.

I couldn't even comprehend the next few minutes. They started arguing over nothing.

"Okay, both of you fucking stop it," I screamed, and they stopped," Also give me back my damn shoe, because we are here and I need it."

Vince quickly gave me my shoe. I snatched it and put it on. That was a nice little shit show.

We all got out. We looked good.

We walked up to the entrance and went inside. I saw some old faces and many new ones. So looking forward to the introductions. Note the sarcasm.

We made are way in, I would drink but I want to be sober tonight. I do not want any distractions from my personal mission. 

We made are way down and started greeting people.

A few business partners, gang leaders, Mafia men and women, and a few family friends. They all were basic and boring. Strictly business and professional. Madeline told me that is why she hates this stuff.

I saw Zeke and went over to him.

"Hey Zeke, looking very good tonight." I said, he looked very good. Nice, sharp suit.

"Looking gorgeous, as usual."

We had a few conversations, none with any importance. I was honestly waiting for tonight to end. I wanted to have his blood on my hands.

I eventually went over to the twins. They were talking about getting a cat still.

"Really, you are still on this." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I want a cat and I am naming it Mr. Satan." I have them a literally what the fuck look.

"I can't with you guys. Your two fucked up peas in a pod," I said starting to walk away.

"I take that as a compliment," Massimo shouted.

"You shouldn't," I replied. I laughed a little.

I was on my way over to dad. He was talking to some dude. I don't know who it was.

I was stopped before I could anything. It was Carlo. He had stopped me.

"Amara, I am bored. Also Madeline is mad at me." He let out quickly. He had a yawn follow both.

"Why is she mad?" I asked.

"She had baby fever since Davina got pregnant. She wants to have a baby and I said fuck to the no. I was like, don't want my dad to actually have a heart attack. Then she got mad at me for not even letting her attempt to convince me. Also it is so boring here,  like drama please." Carlo is the most confusing man I have ever met.

"I don't even know what to say." I told him.

"Literally my mindset."Carlo said," Emiliano is dancing with that dude again, I hate him, he is such an ass."

I looked over, I think his name was Dominic or some shit. He was a gang leader and a real dick. I don't get what Emiliano sees I'm him, apparently they are just talking but they have been doing this for like the last year according to everyone.

"He looks like a druggie," I said.

"He is, he also smells like a 14 teen year old who doesn't shower and covers it up with Axe." Carlo said, I started laughing so hard.

I then said bye and went over to dad, who was talking to Jacob. My heart dropped. What the fuck was he going with my dad.

That is the end of Chapter 30 if Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed, with love Alivia ❤️