"S-Sanemi-san..." you muttered out.

"You said you can handle yourself?" He snapped.

You chuckled half-heartedly. "I guess I was wrong." You held his arm as a support and Sanemi wondered why can't you stand properly.

"What happened to you?" He asked. And from there, he saw you covering your right side with your hand and noticed that it's bleeding. "Did you...got stabbed?"

You chuckled. "Isn't it...o-obvious?"

"Fuck it—"

"Shinazugawa? F/N?" A familiar voice came. "Uzui came back to report that they killed a demon who admitted about the wisteria matter—" The two of you turned to Obanai who's now looking at the ground with five hunters in uniform who's struggling to stand up. "Are they the ones cutting the wisteria?"

"Hell, they are also trying to kill F/N!" Sanemi yelled and placed his sword back to the case before sliding an arm behind you and carried you. "THIS FUCKERS STABBED F/N!"

"Huh?" Obanai muttered with an irk mark on his forehead. "Stabbed? Which one?"

Sanemi shook you and you only sighed. "Which one?"

"Green...haori," you answered.

Obanai then went towards the guy wearing a green haori and harshly kicked his sides making the boy yelp in pain. "You tried killing my sister?"

"And...that one..." you pointed to Kitaro. "Is the one...killing...the other hunters."

"Alright," Sanemi said calmly. "Stop talking now and rest, I'll bring you to Kocho." You only nodded. "Iguro, I'm leaving them to you."

"Small thing," he said.

You closed your eyes as you felt Sanemi rushing towards where Shinobu is and the only thing you can do is making the bleeding stop by the total concentration but it's getting difficult every second you do it as if the wound hit some of your vital organs, you're not sure.

"Hang on, F/N," Sanemi mumbled. "Don't pass out."

"I'm...barely hanging," you said with a smile.

"Just stop talking if it's hard! Don't push yourself!" He scolded. "You're still bleeding, I thought you know how to stop it—"

"It's starting to get hurt...I can't continue...doing it," you said almost whispering.

He clicked his tongue in frustration. "KOCHO!" He screamed.

"Shinazugawa-san! Over here!" You heard Shinobu yelled at a distant. Sanemi stopped on his tracks and followed the voice, and it's coming from the bottom of the mountain. He made a dash for it, worried that you might die of blood loss.

"She got stabbed and she can't stop the bleeding anymore!" Sanemi exclaimed.

When you half opened your eyes, everyone is already here and are looking at you shockingly. "How did she get stabbed?" Shinobu asked while Sanemi placed you down. She took some bandages from a small bag under her haori and unbuttoned your upper uniform. She cringed at the sight and quickly wrapped your waist with a bandage and thankfully, the bleeding finally stopped. But they didn't noticed, you finally passed out.

"F/N found the suspects," Sanemi said. "It's a good thing I'm near her or else she's already dead, worst...decapitated."

"Decapitated?" Giyuu snapped.

"I got there on time before the guy cut her head off while she's distracted," he answered. "About that, Iguro's already dealing with the assholes, I think some of you help him restrain them."

"I'm going." Everyone turned to Giyuu when he spoke and now started walking away toward where Iguro is. Shinobu and Kyojurou slightly flinched at how colder and deeper Giyuu's voice is compared to usual, as if he's mad.

But the thing is, he is really mad.

to be continued.

Omg, thanks for 3.37k reads on this story!!!

I'm not really expecting to go this far because I know that I'm bad at writing and such but I still gained almost 3.4k reads.

It's a small number for other people if they'll see. But for me, as a first timer, I'm really flattered to see thousand numbers of readers!

I do really hope people will enjoy this!!!

I updated today because I wanna say this even though my schedule on updates is not really today but who cares I wanna say thank you!

I love you all and thank you so much!!!

- mizuki

F/N will grow up, don't worry. ;>