reunited

Sara's P.O.V

The concert had just ended so we were going back stage. We didn't need those back stage passes because my mum had called ahead and told the guards what we were doing.

"Watch Ashton do this girl thing when he sees me." Ashley said.

"I can see that happening."

We waited a couple more minutes. When the boys saw us they all ran and gave us big hugs that almost killed us.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Ashton smiled with his big ass dimples.

"We missed you guys, so we though why not surprise them."

"I can't belive you here. I missed you so much." Luke said kissing me.

"I missed you to."

When we all calmed down we went to the guys hotel room that they were staying in for the next week.We were all in Ashton's and Luke's room.

"Hey, why don't you guys stay with us for the rest if the show. It's only for a week and you all graduated already, so I don't see any problem in it." Michael suggested.

"Yeah Michael's right you guys should stay. It will be fucking awesome." Calum said.

"Hey don't swear." Ashton and Ashley said at the same time. I swear they're the same person.

I looked at the girls and they all nodded their heads. "I guess we're staying."

"Yay!" Ashton said dancing around the room.

......The next day.......

The guys had another concert today so everyone was getting ready. We all ended up sleeping in luke and Ashton's room so we were all together.

"Uh I didn't pack enough cloths." Diamond pouted.

"What the hell is all this." Michael said pointing to her three suit cases.

"They aren't concert close Michael."

"How about this after the concert we'll all go shopping."

"Oh my god yay." I said jumping on Luke's lap.

"Michael you sure know how to make girls happy."

"I've lived with that one all my life. She's tought me somethings." He said pointing to me.

"You love me."

When we were all ready we left to the concert. I was really happy we decided to to come and surprise them. I'm also happy we decided to stay with the guys.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated lately, but I'm on Easter break all this week so I'll try and update everyday. Thanks for reading.

Ily xoxo