▬▬▬ 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗

Start from the beginning

Scrolling through his phone, Ran swears Ryo texted him earlier; therefore, he didn't bother Kiyomi to confirm their son was home already because their meeting was already in progress. "But he texted me that he is already home," Ran reasoned.

"What?" That's when Kiyomi began overthinking and panicked. Ran rushed towards his wife to calm her down, "Shit, hey! Hey, calm down, will find him, okay?" Ran's phone suddenly chimed, a text message from an unknown caller ID popped out.

Ran didn't hesitate to read the message and an unknown ID suddenly calls, demanding face time. "Ran Haitani..." A raspy voice greeted Kiyomi and Ran, and the caller was masked. "Give us fifty million if you want your son to live." The guy demanded, and the video shifted, focusing on their son tied up on the chair.

The SMS message contained Ryo's location. Ran and Kiyomi exchanged glances before calling their asset to ensure the safety of their son.

Ryo pout upon hearing the criminals who kidnap him talk to his parents. "You will regret that you kidnap me!" he taunted.

"And 50 Million, that's what you think I'm worth of? How cheap!" He grumbled, cocking his head.

Despite being abducted, Ryo remained calm, knowing that his parents would not stop until they got him back.

"Shut up, kid!" The man glared at him. Ryo sighed; he noticed that the men who abducted him were shaking; fear was visible in their visage. He chuckled at the back of his mind, with his mother tempter who knows if she'd bring the entire Bonten along with her to get him back.

Ran exhaled as he wore his vest. He was wearing his full battle combat outfit. His living room was quite a mess as the other Bonten executive was in his living room. They are now preparing to attack the enemy vase.

"You okay?" Rindou asked his brother by patting his shoulders. Before the other Bonten executives arrived, Ran and Kiyomi were in a heavy argument, and never did they think that they would point a gun at each other; Kiyomi was so frustrated.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Ran smiled, assuring Rindou.

"Ran were ready-Wait!" Kiyomi chimed in. Ran averted his gaze at his wife, who is also wearing her all-black full battle combat outfit. "Are you sure?" Ran questioned worriedly; he can't think about his wife while he is thinking about his son.

But Kiyomi isn't a burden, and she knows how to fight. "I'm sure I just want our son back, Ran." Ran opened his arms to hug his wife. "We will, baby, we will," he assured her, caressing her back.

Sanzu hummed. "I guess you two can handle it," he stated, handing Kiyomi his Glock 19. Kiyomi looked at her brother Kakucho, and his wife, Keizo, holding her daughter Himawari. The two smiled at Kiyomi, assuring her that they'd take care of her daughter.

Before they could back away from their daughter, Ran reminded Kiyomi to wear her earpiece so they could converse easily. Ran and Kiyomi nodded at each other before heading out of their house and going inside of their Benz and Maserati, respectively.

They drove to the place where the kidnappers have Ryo, and they didn't hesitate to shoot the guard's outside since their guns have a silencer.

"Do you hear me, Babe?" Let's split up so we can find Ryo quickly. I'll go left, and you go right," Kiyomi heard Ran explain via the earpiece.

"Roger that," she replied.

"Be careful. I love you...."

"I love you too...."

And just like what they talk about, Kiyomi went on the right hall, and Ran went on the left corridor. Kiyomi walked discreetly, and she observed the hall. The building seems to have four floors, and they could have to keep Ryo on the fourth floor.