Chapter Seven

VERY SPICY. I AM NOT KIDDING, ULTRA SPICY

Your welcome all of you monster lovers

With the acceptance of mating together, it didn't take them long to begin. Leaving his brothers with the young ones, they ventured into the forest. Enjoying the silence and peace around them, Duakou watched her as she watched in front of him. His eyes kept gazing down at her firm ass and thick thighs, wondering if she could kill him with her legs. He wondered what she tasted like, was she sweet or did she have an unknown flavor. He was growing more excited, he couldn't wait to see her body changing as his young grow inside of her. Duakou was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize she had stopped, seeing her gazing at something ahead of her. It appeared as an old village, one that was very old. She walked around very carefully, it was as if she stepped too hard, everything would fall. Her eyes soon focused on a single hunt, it was a small size, maybe a single-family lived there. She picked up a necklace with a tiny stone attached to it, she began to weep. 

Kneeling behind her, Duakou remained close hoping to help her in any way. Her tears fell onto the stone causing it to glow a bright purple color, the same as her eyes. I noticed some writing on a plank of wood, she had taught him some of her languages and he understood what was written. It was the name of her family, this was her home. It was her true birthplace, her true home. She found her way home. 

Looking towards Duakou, she smiled brightly. Nodding at him, they rosed together and left the village. Vowing to come back, with the necklace around her neck she began removing her clothes, shocking Duakou. They were in the open and she was ready. Removing his armor as she watched him. Enjoying the view until they were both bare. They were ready, Duakou was the first to move. His hands moved around her body, feeling the skin of her stomach than her thighs. Slowing moving down her body then back up to her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze causing Lastra to gasp. Then to her face, gazing into her eyes before gazing at her neck. Tilling her head back until he got a good angle of her throat. Biting down onto her skin, not too hard but hard enough to leave his lasting scent on her. 

A loud moan echoed from her lips, only encouraging him to continue. His teeth began biting down her body while slowly lowering her down to the ground. Nipping at her breasts before leaving marks on her stomach, the same place where his young would be in. It excited him even more. Reaching her core Duakou inhale her scent, her very intoxicating scent. He wondered what she would taste like, why not have a taste. Licking her core only caused her to moan louder, the forest was soon filled with her sweet and loud voice. Duakou was loving it and he was thrilled to find out she had a taste he'd never had. He definitely wasn't going to get enough of her taste, her yummy taste.

Duakou moved above her, gazing down at her red face as she was breathing heavily. She gazed down at his massive member and was concerned that it wouldn't fit, well it was at least fourteen inches. Though she may have looked like a normal human from Earth, she most definitely wasn't, meaning her body to take more than most. Slowly he began pushing into her, her core stretching wide just for him but still remained tightly gripping his sheath. He groaned at the tightness around him, pushing all fourteen inches inside and holding it there. Both gave the other a moment to take in that special moment. Duakou was finally mating with the female of his own choice and Lastra was mating with the male of her choice. Finding beauty in his life and body, he was worthy of her and he made should to prove it. Knowing full well he was following her peoples' customs as a way of honoring her people. 

Duakou began moving and Lastra's body moved against him causing more pleasure between the two. Both of their bodies began to fall in sync with one another, the forest echoed with both of them being very vocal. They became even more vocal when they reached their releases. The heat from their mating started to melt the snow around them. Their mating went on for serval hours, changing positions every now again mostly after both of them would release. She was on top, riding her behemoth alien with much passion. He enjoyed her breasts bouncing when he thrust upward. When he thrust up, it was cause her body to slightly fly up off of him just by a few inches before gravity slammed her back down on him. That alone caused them both to release quickly so they did that trick a few more hundred times. 

Then she was on her knees while he pounded into her from behind, he rammed into her as if his life depended on it. Gripping her thick thighs was the only thing supporting him. Her legs would stop working at the end of it all, which she knew for a fact. At one point, Duakou got hungry from something sweet and knew a place that was overflowing with plenty of her sweetness. So he placed her on top of his mouth then processed to eat a good meal right from her core. Once again, she rode him. This time he held her slightly over him, about two inches off of his massive alien cock so he slammed himself into her while he held her up. After going about ten rows of air fucking, they grew tired of the ground so they moved their activity to the nearest tree. 

First Duakou had her back against the tree, pounding his now larger sheath, baring everything he had into her. His speed increased, showing her just how fast he can go. Her body bounced rapidly scrapping against the tree her head thrown back moaning and screaming in pure pleasure. Gazing down she could see the imprint of his cock within her stomach, it caused her to squeeze onto his sheath even more. His claws dug into the tree so tightly that he ripped a large chunk of the bark off. He had enough of the tree but didn't want to go back to the ground, while continuing to slam into her, he gazed up and had a wild idea. 

Holding her close to his chest, telling her to hold onto him with her arms and legs. He climbed up the tree as she clung to him, moaning as he went up because he did pull out of her. He purposely climbed up the tree by jumping with both legs dropping then shooting up so he was thrusting into her. Reaching the top, he laid her on the thick branches. Reaching above her, holding onto the same branch, he began railing her again. The fear of falling caused her reflexing to heighten because of that her body felt him even more. Duakou roared as he released again, his seed filled her body so much, her stomach grew larger. He was pleased with the sight, finally feeling his end. He slowly pulled out of her, making sure to keep a good hold on her so she wouldn't fall. Her hands went in between her legs, holding in his seed. The sight pleased him even more, she wanted his young just as bad as he did. 

Grabbing ahold of her before leaning back and resting after their long activity. It was the best mating Duakou even had, not even a Yaujta female could take him that fair. He was overjoyed to have Lastra, she was the only one for him. Duakou then began to wonder, could she become his lifemate? Could they spend the rest of eternity together? That is something they could think about at a later date, right now all he wanted was to keep him in his hold while her body began to create his young. Her hands still holding in his seed, she was already picturing her body changing as his young grew inside of her and the thought thrilled her greatly.