Chapter 65

This is Tetsuro's POV because maybe some of you are confused on why he suddenly fights with Y/n :D.
_____________

Kuroo's POV

I was angry, so angry. Y/n just smiled at me and brushed the mistake I made again as if blood wasn't dripping down her nose just now.

I left the clinic after I told her that I would come back when I could, I didn't know this feeling but somehow having Y/n smile at no matter what wrong I did pained me personally, I wanted to be someone who protects her, not someone who causes her pain, and maybe if I told her about this, she might just stay herself away from me and I would finally stop myself from causing her pain further more.

After I heard the teachers say that her grades would be lower than usual was almost the last straw for me.

I walked back to the gym not knowing what to feel, but I still feel bad nonetheless and I keep feeling a hint of hope in my heart, she did all this because what if she likes me? I'm confident about it but I'm also doubting it, what if she does this out of pity?

"Tsuro!" I hear Haruka yell.

I stopped in my tracks and I looked at her way, I see her run up to me with a worried look.

"Where's Y/n?" She asks in between her pants.

"She's at the clinic, why?" I answered and I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"You didn't get angry at her, did you?" Haruka worriedly asks and a bit desperate to know the answer.

"Why would I?" I ask and she remains silent, she then continues to look away from me avoiding eye contact, "Did you talk to Yamazaki today?"

I had ask, can't help myself because this girl had been doing everything for me just to know about Yamazaki.

She shakes her head as a no, "You know that I'm still too shy to do that."

I sighed before running my hand through my thick hair.

"We'll find a good time for it, for now I have to head back to practice." I said and was about to leave when.

"I'll go home with you." She says.

"Are you sure? It will be pretty late before I finish." I said, asking her if she was really sure about her decision.

"We're neighbors dumb dumb." She says with a playful smile, she rolls her eyes at me.

I roll my eyes back, "That was not the point, but okay."

Time skip

I walked inside the clinic again after knowing that coach had extended practice today, and I had no choice but to dismiss Y/n since she was already in somewhat pain because of me, I only wanted what's best for her and if it meant to force her to go home then I'll do it.

It still made me wonder why she acted this way all of a sudden, she acts like as if she likes me but I knew that I was just fooling myself, who am I to have her like me?

I see her eyes brighten as I entered the room, that somehow flipped my whole world upside down as I stop myself from getting too overwhelmed by her reaction, what did I do to deserve this?

"Are we going home?" Her question pulled me back down to reality, the reality that she doesn't really like me. If there's something I hate most in the world it's people leading me on onto something that's not even true, and Y/n somehow does this in a way which bothers me.