Chapter 1

COPYRIGHT 2015 // pegacornnicole // Missing Paintbrush.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This book may not be reproduced without any form of permission by author, pegacornnicole.

Thank you.

---

Allisa took her paintbrushes, paper and two cups of water to her balcony as she realizes Lucas Sterling listening to his music in his balcony once again. They made eye contact because they were barely 7 metres away and Allisa looks away quickly and set her painting supplies and starts painting the sky because it was gloomy, but not very gloomy.

The sky.

The clouds.

And last few touches.

Allisa was done in 30 minutes. Allisa started drawing since she was a young 4 year old girl. She was the only one in her family that had a huge interest in art. Her parents were in the business world and her grandparents didn't like art either. Allisa always sits in her room balcony while listening to Sam Smith and paint. She had to pick up any art supply and just doodle everyday. If she doesn't do it for a day, she would feel, somehow, uncomfortable and different.

Allisa unplugged one of her headphones out of her ears and picked up the semi-wet painting. She was pretty happy about it. As she was about to put the drawing down, she heard her name.

"Allisa! Allisa!"

It was Lucas Sterling. Allisa was stunned as she looked up.

{ Lucas' POV }

"Allisa! Allisa!" I shouted.

Allisa Jordans looked up and I could see her stunned face. I was beyond happy that she actually looked up at me. Her beautiful green eyes glistened behind her huge, black glasses as one of them was covered by her straight, brown and highlighted hair. She was angelic.

"Yes?" she replied.

"May I see the painting?"

Allisa held it up for me and I stared at it in awe. She is a great artist.

"Thats beautiful." I complimented.

"Thank you." Allisa ended with a smile. Then, she put her painting into her file and walked into her room. I was lovestruck. Never have I ever been so in love with someone. Being in love with Allisa is so great because only her existance makes me happy. She doesn't even have to do anything but just exist.

Everybody expects me to have a crush on cheerleaders and only date cheerleaders because I'm the quarterback of the football team. Honestly, the cheerleaders are bitches. I've seen one of them tear one of Allisa's paintings before during Art Class. Apparently, Mrs. Fern complimented her art and cheerleader, by the name of, Claire, I think, tore Allisa's painting after the teacher left the room. Claire did that only because she was jealous, clearly.

But for all I know, I loved Allisa Jordans.