𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24: 𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉

It's been 3 weeks since his death

It's been 3 weeks since his death. The house is now silent. No one speaks to each other. The boys are out all day and come home at the lastest hours.

We don't eat dinner together anymore. I just eat alone at the big table. Dad basically lives in his office.

A war has began between us and the Spanish. Alejandro has been disowned by his father because of his refusal to drop me.

Alejandro stays with me in the house. All night and day. He tries and helps with the lost of Dante, he to has lost a younger sibling, but he can only do so much.

We talk all day. He makes it his goal to have me smile and laugh. He tries to fill the house with as much joy as he can.

I have seen him talk to my brothers, only by phone. I don't know what they tell him, but I know it is about me. He always looks at me when they talk.

I haven't really spoken to them. When we pass, which is already rare itself, we barely speak. We give a pitiful greeting and end it all there.

I miss my family. You would think a death would bring us together. To have us appreciate the family we have, the ones who are still alive. It has only parted us. We can't have conversations anymore.

It hurts. Dante would be disappointed in us. The way we are dealing. We are disrespecting his memory.

It still kills me to walk downstairs. I can see him. Just laying, or worse. I see his blood stain, it isn't there anymore but I can't still see it. It's engraved in my mind and I can't control when I see it.

Sometimes I just wanna sleep. I wanna sleep and never wake. Alejandro says I am just grieving and that one day I won't want that. I don't believe him, but I trust him enough to believe that he believes that.

I am just sitting in his lap on my bed. He is playing his video game. He is trying to teach me how to play. I zoned out the second he tried telling me how to shoot. I can shoot in real life, I don't to know how to in a game.

I did enjoy this though. This one on one. He knew I did. It gets my mind off everything.

I wish I knew what my brothers are doing. What they spend the whole day doing. They come home and rush to their rooms, locking themselves away.

"Amara, penny for your thoughts." Alejandro put his hand on my cheek.

"My thoughts are worth more than that." I smirk at him.

"Tell me, what is going on in that pretty little head of yours." His lips and placed on my forehead. Leaving a little warmth and they leave.

"It is just my dad and my brothers. They just avoid me. They are never here or they are locked away. I haven't seen any of them for 3 days. It is just fucked." I complained to him. Telling him my thoughts and letting it out.