Chapter XVI: Hunting Clues

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, let's go."

We went in the train to go to school, I was still sleepy until Chloe offered her shoulder as a pillow. I refused at first but she insisted so I laid my head and I was fast asleep, they woke me up as soon as we got to the next train station. When we got to school the boys were staring daggers at me but I just ignored them.

"We'll see you later Will." Luna said.

"See you." I replied.

As they were leaving, I immediately got swarmed by college and started beating me to death.

"BASTARD!!! YOU'RE NOT WORTHY FOR THEM!"

"LET THEM FUCKING GO FOR CHRIST SAKES!!"

"YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH TIME WITH THEM AND WE'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU."

They kept beating me up so I tucked myself to a ball until I passed out, I don't know what happened next but I found myself in the med room full of bruises around my body.

"Is William here?" I heard Ms. Miranda across from where I'm resting.

"Yes ma'am, he's resting on the bed near the windows."

"From what the girls said, he was beaten till he was unconscious by the students just because he was always with them?"

"That's apparently what happened."

"What a petty excuse for beating my student."

"I'll have to report this to the principal."

I heard her footsteps walk out the room as she said that she'll be filing a report against the students that beat me up, when she got there, she knocked on the principal's doors and gladly, the principal was going to listen.

"Ms. De Luna, some individuals have formed to overpower my student just because of him being with five college girls." She said.

"What? A petty excuse for them to be beating up one of our students, please bring them in here." Mrs. De Luna replied.

Ms. Miranda brought the students to the Principal's office and gave them a good long lecturing, luckily, I was near the office to hear their conversation.

"You all know why I have called you in here today, yes?"

"Yes ma'am."

"May I know the reason why you all have to "gang-up" against a defenseless student until he passed out?" Mrs. De Luna asked.

"I-It's because of our jealousy ma'am, AND WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!" One student said.

"HE DESERVED IT MA'AM, HE'S ALWAYS WITH THOSE AND PROBABLY HAD DONE SOME INDECENT THINGS TO THEM!" Another replied.

"Please, no shouting in my office! Speak one by one." Mrs. De Luna requested.

"Now all we're trying to say is, WE DON'T WANT OUR GODDESSES TO FALL FOR A GUY LIKE HIM!!! AND WE OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT SOMETHING BAD TO HAPPEN TO THEM!!!"

These guys got serious heat against me.

"Did you really think he deserved to be pushed around and beaten to death due to your jealousy? What if we changed the situation, you all being with your so called "Goddesses" and him being all alone looking you. Of course your lives would be satisfied but if you just look into his perspective, wouldn't he get jealous too?"

"Y-Yes ma'am." They replied.

"He would, but would he use violence to obtain a goal he hasn't achieved?" Mrs. De Luna asked.

"N-No ma'am." They replied.

Honestly I wouldn't be jealous.

"I want all of you to apologize to William, and if this happens one more time, I'll have you all suspended. You got that?"