Could Things Get Any Worse?

The rain bothered me by every drop that hit the window. Was this really happening? How? Why? I can still hear my parents arguing outside my bedroom door. You see, my mom cheated on my dad and my dad just found out recently when the guy called my mom while she was in the shower. Dumbass.

I ran out the door, pushed right passed them and went outside. I didn't bother to take a jacket. To tell you the truth, I didn't really care if I got sick at this point. I called up my friend Kalle and told her to meet me at the mall.

When I got to the mall,there was a huge mob of people but I didn't care I mean, it is a mall so why even bother right? Anyway, I called up Kalle to see where she was.

"Hello," Kalle answered.

"Where are you?" I asked as loud as I can.

"Food court" She answered.

I hung up and ran up the escalators but some guy ran passed be almost knocking me down.

"Yo! Watch it will ya?! Jeez." I yelled out.

"Sorry!!" He was able to yell back before going into the men's restroom. What was he running from? I took that off my mind as I run up the steps to where Kalle was waiting for me.

"Did you see that guy almost run over me down there?! I swear I would've slapped the crap out of him but he ran too fast into the dude's restroom" I said as I sat down.

"Was he hot?" Kalle asked, concerned. Kalle is always concerned when it comes to guys. Which is how she met Brett. Brett is my next door neighbor and also Kalle's boyfriend. I introduced them one really boring day on our way to school.

"I couldn't see his face but KALLE!! You have a boyfriend so why the hell would you even care!?" I snapped at her.

"Jeez grumpy, it was just a question," Kalle responded.

"Sorry,.." I said, looking down.

"Parents fighting again?" Kalle asked.

I groaned. I was just forgetting about that!

"Uhh.,yeah. They're splitting up now. They were talking divorce when I ran out. I didn't even tell them where I was goin to be,"

"Look,Alexis,you know I'm not good at giving advice," She put her hand on mine. "-but I know you can get past this. You're a strong,awesome girl. You're 15! You're not 5. But you know that whenever you cant take that anymore, I'm here." Kalle said. She was right. I can get past this as long as I believe that I can ACTUALLY get past this...

"Yeah,thanks Kalle." I gave her a smile and stood up. "I think we should get up now. Let's start walking around."

Kalle nodded.

We were walking past 'Spencer's' when a group of girls pushed me down.

"Ok,I've had it!!" I ran over to one of the girls.

"What the hell is y'alls problem?!" I asked her.

"J-J-J," She pointed towards a store "-Ju,"

I gave her a 'get-to-the-point' face.

"What is it?!" I asked her, impatient.

"Justin Bieber is here!!" She squealed which made me cover my ears.

"Who?" I asked but she was already running off.

I made my way back to Kalle.

"Hey, Kalle who's Justin Bieber?" I asked. But as soon as I finished that question, the guy who bumped into me earlier, bumped into me again.

"Th-that's Justin..," I hear Kalle say as the guy helped me up and said,

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" he asked, concerned. I was so lost in his sparkling brown eyes.

"Uhh,yeah,yeah" I said,snapping back to reality. So this is Justin Bieber huh? Greattttttt...