Before you Start reading...

All rights reserved, no part of this book may be used or reproduced without the written permission of the Author. All the characters in this book were made by me (unless I say otherwise). If I see this or any of my other books on another website or on Wattpad by someone who isn't @CinnamonPeanutbutter I will take immediate legal action and take down all of my books from Wattpad

1) Okay, so First of all thank you for clicking on my book and deciding to read it, I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. This is an Action/Romance book so hopefully I can pull it off.

2) This is very important. I am NOT perfect, there will be grammar errors, English isn't my first language and I will edit when I am done writing, cut me some slack.

3) Do not comment hate, I understand not everyone will like what I write but hate is unnecessary. If you don't like it then quietly stop reading, don't go on a rant telling me how much my writing sucks because honestly this is free and I am sharing my hard work and ideas with you guys. Hate just makes me want to stop writing all together.

4) I do accept constructive criticism because unlike hate, constructive criticism leads to improvement and I am all about getting better.

5) And please COMMENT and VOTE on my chapters, if you like them of course. I work really hard on all of my work and having some feedback makes me want to write much more and update quicker. You guys don't know how much the votes mean to us writers, its like a big 'Good Job' to us and it makes our day.

Follow me so you know when I update and when I post new books :)

So yeah, thats all I wanted to say. If any of you ever need anyone to talk to I am here just write on my message board or PM me :)

Btw my name is Ashley lol

So yeah...

-Ash xx