Chapter 1

The Unordinary Life of Ben Tennyson

Chapter 1

Arrival & First Day

In this world.. Not all people are created equal.. The powerful beat the shit out of the weak daily. But you already know that don't you? You came here to see how it would be if things had another character in the mix didn't you? This character is the Hero of Heroes. The Highbreed Hero. The Conquerors Bane. The Coming Storm.. Benjamin Kirby Tennyson. Ben 10.

Narrator POV

A young boy with shaggy brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, and seemingly quite skinny for his age lay almost motionless on the sidewalk, someone smacked his face into the pavement.. Blood was dripping from his head and he let out a laugh

"Not even 5 minutes here and already I get my ass kicked?"(???)

The boy reached for his wrist.. More specifically a watch on his wrist digital wristwatch. Its faceplate is square instead of round and has a white, green, and black color scheme. The faceplate is black with two green stripes forming an outline for the hourglass. He touched the watch and its sprung to life. He raised his hand but... His attackers were already unconscious.

"What the he- Oh- Hi? Thanks dude!"(???)

The brown haired boy turned his head and noticed a person with gold eyes and black hair with his fist out and the ravenette blinked taking his arm back while staring at the unconscious people.. He then turned to Ben

"Its no problem! I'm John, what's your name?"(John)

"Ben, Ben Tennyson."(???)

"So you got an ability or are you crippled like your truly?"(John)

"Your crippled? Okay this is gonna make me sound like a bad person but how? You seem to be moving just fine.."(Ben)

Ben seemingly glanced at his saviors arms and legs.. He seemed rather confused

"Wh- No- I don't have an ability- Are you not from around here? Ability, is like a super power"(John)

"I guess I have a power? It's just my watch though"(Ben)

"Huh, what can it do?"(John)

The brown haired guy named Ben grinned

"You'll have to see that one- Actually where the heck am I?"(Ben)

"New Boston.. I live here- you were getting your face kicked in on my front lawn."(John)

"Huh... So uhh- I'm gonna go-"(Ben)

"No you aren't. Hey Dad! Someone's bleeding out in the lawn!"(John)

"AGAIN!?"(???)

"It's not my fault this time!"(John)

"If it is there wont be just one person bleeding out!"(???)