Don't get it Twisted.

So its been two weeks since that night he kissed me.Oh and just to let you know we did pass the project,and he actually helped with it. No we're not dating but we are talking. He let me in on the whole situation with his mom and his step-dad. He told me his dad was in jail and a lot more family drama. I told him some of mine two.I told him how my mom's dead,how my brothers come home drunk and try and yell at me alot,and about my crazy past relationships. For some reason I really feel like I can trust him. We're always laughing and talking. If you didn't know better you'd think we were already dating. In fact he was comming to pick me up any minute to go to the mall with him and his friends.

I checked myself in the mirror on last time before I got a text from him.

*Stay_Twisted!*: Hey you ready?

*Weezys_Wife!*:Duhh been ready!(:

*Stay_Twisted!*:Hmm we'll see.

*Weezys_Wife!*:What's that supposed to mean?

*Stay_Twisted!*:That yo ass stays somewhere being late.(;

*Weezys_Wife!*: Well actually smartass,i'm ready.

*Stay_Twisted!*:Then come outside.

Damn,I didn't think he was outside!I don't even have my shoes on! I know I said I was ready and I am,shoes just don't count. I hurried up and put on my shoes and ran out the door. He was out there leaning on the hood of his car.

"Hey there Mrs.Im Ready." He said smirking at me

"I was!"I lied. Well no it is the truth,like i said shoes don't count.

"Which is why it took you ten minutes to get out here?"He askef.

" I would argue with you on this but I don't want to keep your poor friends waiting any longer." I said opening the door and getting in his car.

"Whatever you say." He said still smirking and got in and started driving.

"Wait if I was taking so long why didn't you knock?" I asked.

"Well I would've but I remembered you had four older brothers."He said smiling.

"Why didn't you come through the window? Your used to that." I said.Which he was,hes done that six more times.

"Oh so you got jokes now?" He asked.

"Well you know what they say,if the shoe fits,wear it."I said smirking.Soon we were at the mall and we met up with his friends.

"Donesia this is Chuckie,Justin, and Za. Guys this is Donesia my...girlfriend." He said. That cought me completely off gaurd! Not in a bad way because yeah,i really liked him,I just didn't think he felt the same. I just stood there smiling.

"Damn Twist,you actually found one who put up with your shit. I'm Justin." He said smiling at me. For a white boy this kid had swag.

"Hey."I said smiling at him. I would've said more but i'm still in shock over my new boyfriend!

"Well first stop,Foot locker!" Chucky exclaimed. I followed behind them to the store. Then i just sat on one of the benches whtching them try on shoes. Then Twist came over and sat beside me.

"So um i'm your girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Only if you want to be."He said.

"Well I don't know Christopher,since you just asked me so romantically,yes." I said smiling at him.Then he kissed me. I had really been missing his kisses too!

"Woah, woah, woah! This is a public place!"Za exclaimed comming over to us.

"Yeah at least go fuck in the bathroon."Justin said.

" Are they always like this?" I asked Twist.

"Yepp,sorry. They take some getting used to."He said putting his arm around me. We stayed at the mall for about one more hour then Twist took me back to his house to watch a movie. His parents had left for the weekend.

"Well baby,hopefully they didn't scare you that much." He said while we were watching the movie.We'd both already seen it anyways.

"Nahh,just wait til' you meet my friends." I said smirking at him.

"Well good,then mine won't look so bad." He said smiling at me. His smile was just so cute! I just had to kiss him. Then that one kiss let to a makeout session,that led to us going upstairs,that led to us being naked,that led to us being too grown too quick,which led to me on my bathroom floor throwing up like crazy a month later.