20.

Kardier
     "What do y'all mean y'all lost her how the fuck did y'all manage to fucking do that in just one day"? I said annoyed .
Martin spoke "look we had a eye on her and then she just disappeared".
I wanted to strangle these two nut fucking heads . Julius replied "y'all really think she's capable of something like this I mean..."
I replied before he could finish "never underestimate someone. Look y'all need to get eyes back on her and I mean fast".
     Meechie finally said "put surveillance on her people . She couldn't have gone far , I don't need this bitch harming people I care about".
     I asked Martin "where's Zoe"?
He replied "she's out of town with her mom. She's been there since the shooting , she's afraid to come back".
I sat down on the couch "I need to figure out this bitch next move before she even makes it".

     Later on that night I say it was around like four in the morning I woke up to pee. Meechie as was knocked out asleep like a baby thanks to this good pussy I put on him a few hours before.
      Even though I wasn't at my place, but instead at Meechie's I still had the camera system alert coming to my phone from my place.
       As I'm peeing I hear my phone ding the certain sound was the camera app for my place. I continued to use the bathroom, wiped and flushed and then washed my hands.
     Going back into the bedroom I grab my phone and opened the app. The motion sensor outside my apartment had went off. Looking at the camera I saw the back of a female standing at Roland's brother door.
      She rings the door bell of Roland's brothers apartment and waits .
The door opens and there on crutches stands Roland. He smiles and hugs the women not before tonguing her down . Roland turns to walk inside and the women follows . When she turned around to close the door I notice it was Zoe.

     "So much for scared to come back" I mumbled to myself . About to close out the app I noticed something else . Someone else coming down the hallway. It was Farrah, she knocked on Roland's door as well.
     I watched as Roland came to the door and after a few words exchanged she slaps him and says something that leaves Roland with this shocked look on his face. She then storms off and Roland walks back into the apartment .
      Roland had been sleeping with both Zoe and Farrah.
Now it explains the drive by did Farrah know about Zoe and was trying to take her out because of it. Why was Zoe cheating on Martin? I thought they were a serious couple.
     "You know Ima tell me boy right"? I jumped , Meech had startled me.
"How much did you see"? I asked .
"Enough to have my boy pull up there in the morning as a little surprise". He leaned over and grabbed his phone and then said "send me that recording Ima need proof for my boy".
      I wasn't one to argue I mean what Zoe was doing was wrong. She was in a relationship and out here cheating looking like a fucking whore. I just couldn't believe it.
      Then she was cheating on him with Roland. A man who didn't even have his own place. Hell a man who wanted her friend , me and shit he even had Farrah. How long was this going on between the two of them, and did I even want to continue being this bitch friend.
     Gosh in the pass few months friends I thought I'd grow old with has showed their damn true colors. It looked like the only friend I truly had was my daughter Scarlet.
       Meechie sat the phone down after sending Martin the text and said to me as he got back comfortable "if you ever cheat on me that'll be your last day breathing".
      I laid down as well and said "and if I ever find out you cheated on me , it'll be your momma last day breathing because she birthed your cheating ass".
      All I heard was light laughter as if this nigga thought I was playing.
As I closed my eyes I said "and that's on Scar". The laughter stopped and I grinned because he knows when I put something on my child I meant what the fuck I said.

Meechie
     This crazy bitch. She can't never find out about me and Sarina, I'll admit I'm afraid of what she might do.