LIAM: “Louis? Is that you?”

LOUIS: (turns around, uncomfortable, looks to the left to see if Harry is not around anymore) “Hey.”

LIAM: “What the hell?” (points to the cart) “You were just supposed to get eggs and bread.”

LOUIS: “Oh, I just… You know.”

LIAM: (frowning) “What took you so long?”

LOUIS: “What are you doing here?”

LIAM: “I came because I couldn’t find you. I looked everywhere. I’ve been here for hours.”

LOUIS: “I was just… walking around.”

LIAM: “That’s weird.”

LOUIS: “Yes, I’m weird.” (reaches for his pocket) “Shit, someone’s calling me, I need to run.”

LIAM: (suspicious) “Your phone’s at my house.”

LOUIS: “Oh.”

LIAM: “Busted!”

LOUIS: “Well.” (ashamed) “Sorry.”

LIAM: “Are you trying to run away from me?”

LOUIS: “No, I’m just-”

LIAM: “Whatever, let’s just go back to my place so we can have breakfast, shall we?”

LOUIS: “I already had breakfast.” (shows him the cup of coffee) “Look.”

LIAM: “Um.” (turns to the table, sees the other cup) “Were you with someone?”

LOUIS: “No, I wasn’t!” (tries to stop Liam from grabbing the other cup but can’t)

LIAM: “Claude? Who’s Claude?”

LOUIS: (sighs, gives up) “A friend.”

LIAM: “Is he the guy you are trying to impress?” (Louis nods) “I hate him.”

LOUIS: (laughs) “He is nice actually.”

LIAM: “He isn’t. You wouldn’t be planning a revenge if he was nice.” (starts to walk) “Now let’s go back to my place.”

LOUIS: (walks with Liam) “I’m not planning a revenge. Niall wanted me to but I’m not doing it. It’s too hard.”

LIAM: “That’s better. I don’t want you around anyone else but me.”

LOUIS: (laughing) “Just drop it already.”

LIAM: “Not until I get what I want.”

LOUIS: “Listen, I should just head home. I invited a friend over for lunch and it’s getting late.”

LIAM: “You have to come to my house to get your phone anyways.”

LOUIS: “Right.”

LIAM: “I’m sorry if I come out as too forward sometimes.”

LOUIS: “What?”

LIAM: “I said I’m sorry if I scare you or something. You should know I’m just kidding most of the time.”

LOUIS: “It’s okay.”

LIAM: “It’s just a layer I put up to… I don’t know, protect myself maybe?”

LOUIS: “It doesn’t matter. I know you are just kidding.”

LIAM: “No, I mean yes, I am but not completely. I’m serious about liking you. I really do like you.”

LOUIS: “Hey!” (turns to the left) “Aunt Martha!” (turns to Liam) “It’s my Aunt Martha!”

LIAM: (frowning, incredulous) “Nice try.”

LOUIS: (they are still walking) “She is kind of deaf.”

LIAM: “Anyways…” (they both laugh) “I just wanted you to know that, even if I joke, I’m serious about that one thing.”

LOUIS: (uncomfortable) “Okay.”

LIAM: “I’m not a player or anything, I just-”

LUKE: (completely raged, pushes Liam from the back) “Are you fucking serious?!”

---

[ RANDOM: For me, the gif is how it all started. I knew nothing about One Direction but, after I watched the BSE video, it happened, I got the infection LOL. I remember thinking “God, Harry’s hot,” and, I’m ashamed to admit it now, but I actually thought Louis was ugly and still, I couldn’t stop thinking about those 2. Even if I had no idea about the Larry rumors, there was definitely something about them that caught my attention right away. I can't even start to describe how excited I got when I found out about Larry. I don't know if they are (or were) ever real but I know one thing for sure. Larry was the first time in my life when I believed that two men were capable of loving each other and that helped me so, so much in the journey of starting to accept myself. That's why these 5 guys mean so much to me and that's why I decided not to be ashamed for being so sad after the bad news we got this week.

Regarding the other guys, I don’t remember any special thoughts on Liam but I was mean to Niall. “The only reason why he’s in the band is because they needed a blonde guy,” I said and, look at me now, I’m Team Niall AF. And about Zayn (heavy sigh) for some reason, I thought he was the band’s leader and the most popular one. :(

I don’t even know why I’m sharing this but the recent events got me all emotional and I started remembering how this whole thing started. I do not, under any circumstances, regret any of it. To the contraire, I couldn’t be happier about it and Wattpad is definitely the best part of it. So thank you for being here and showing me your support. You have no idea how happy your comments make me every time I update. I usually hate long author’s notes like this but I just had to.

GIF: That’d be Harry’s happy dance as Luke helps him get rid of the competition.

Larry: 1 Lilo: 0 ]