There was a breathy sigh, "Feeling how deep I am inside of you."

"Oh." You whispered.

You turned your head to the side as you felt the knot in your stomach tighten. Eren took a tight hold to your cheeks and turned your head to him "Don't, I like seeing your face."

The thrusts got sloppy and Eren threw his head back. You came first, Eren took off the condom and jerked himself as he came on your stomach. "Holy fuck." He said after wiping you off and handing you your underwear while pulling up his own.

"I know." You responded, he got on top of you and pushed the loose hairs out of your face. "You know, you look good with me inside of you."

You couldn't find the words to say. "What do you want me to say to that?" He shrugged.

"I dunno, just thought you should know. Do you want to take a shower?"

"Yeah." He nodded and motor boated you before getting off of you. "Just completely violated my tits."

"Oops, my mouth slipped?" He said in a questioning tone, you got up behind him and followed him into the bathroom.

While waiting for the water to warm up you sat on the counter, Eren stood between your legs. "They're here." Eren said to you as the downstairs door opened and  voices flooded through.

You nodded gently, "I can hear."

(a/n no he will not have on a condom, no y/n will not be pregnant- they're in college and don't need all that)

"That means you can't be as loud while we go for round 2."

"We've been out all day, can't this be a normal shower?" You asked.

He pouted and held the back of your neck in his hand as he whispered in your ear, "Y/n, baby, please. I need more of you. Not even as a late birthday present?" His other hand caressed your ass.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, giving in. "I gave you a present- the best one at that. But fine, fuck you, for being so hot."

Eren said a victory 'yes' to himself. He pulled you off the counter and brought you into the shower with him. His hand rested on the back of your head as his lips moved in sync with yours.

He lured you to the shower holding you tight against him. The water ran over you both, droplets sliding down your skin.

Your chest was against the wall of the shower and your head rested on your arm as Eren propelled in and out of you from behind. One of his hands held your leg firmly, the other one took your hand in his. "You're doing so good y/n." He said to you quietly.

He reached in front of you and rubbed along your pussy, playing with your clit. Small moans emitted from your mouth, you could feel Eren's hot body against yours and his heart racing with each inhale and exhale.

Just as he was about to say something to you there was a knock at the door. Eren's hand quickly went over your mouth and he pulled out and turned you around. "Quiet love." He whispered since your breathing was still heavy.

"Yo, Eren?" Connie shouted. "Do you know where your girlfriend is?"

Eren hesitated before answering, "Uhh.. yeah, why?"

"I want to use one of her face masks to prove to Sasha I can handle the pain of it being ripped off. Is it in there?"

"It is but-"

"Oh cool, I'm coming in." Both of your eyes widened and the door opened. "Tell y/n I'll pay her back."

Eren sighed, "Okay Connie, you can get out now."

"Well just tell y...." He paused, "Y/n?"

Your eyebrows raised and Eren took his hand away from your mouth, "Hey Connie." You dragged out the y.

"Wassup?!" He asked and you chuckled.

"We were kinda in the middle of something here, we can talk later." You responded

"You heard that Eren? Get out so y/n and I can talk."

Eren poked his head out of the shower curtain, "Connie I swear if you don't get out of here right now." Connie put his hands up in the surrendering position and backed out.

Eren moved away from you. "Cock block connie." You said shaking your head.

"My dick is literally soft." He took a wash cloth and started washing your back.

———

When you were done you both put on pajamas and went to join your friends in the living room.

Armin was first to notice your presence, "Where were you? We were waiting to watch a movie."

"Showering." You and Eren both said in sync.

Sasha peeked her head out from beside the couch as you and Eren took a spot on a chair. "But Connie just went into the bathroom to get the masks. Does that mean he.."

Annie finished off the sentence, "Was being a total cock block? Yes." You and Eren nodded agreeing with Annie.

Connie had something to say, "Explains why all that water was on the floor."

"Okay then." Armin said and then selected a movie.

Everyone was cuddled up with someone and enjoying each other's warmth. You sat on Eren's lap and nuzzled your head into his shoulder, your eyes fell heavy and began to close.

Eren put a blanket around the both of you, holding you tight. This was a moment that you wanted to remember forever. The outside scenery, your friends being joyful and happy, and being trusted and loved by the one and only Eren Jaeger.