it is possible [d.d]

Start bij het begin

i'll take a bath. why not? a hot bath, some bubbles and candles... nah, ditch the candles, knowing myself i'd burn something down in a bath. it's relaxing sure, especially for the mind and the soul.

that's what i did. prepared myself a bath, dimmed all the lights so i'd have a mystic feel to the white tiled bathroom, and layed down in it.

nothing feels better, i think to myself as i slowly get used to the water's temperature, the heat spreading throughout my whole body almost immediately.

the silence is also very nice. i'm surprised i like it, i always want everything loud around me to distract me from my head.

while we're mentioning it, i don't think i'm in the wrong for feeling the way i'm feeling. i just feel as if i'm scared, since it's a sudden change and i'm not ready for that. but i can't exactly help it either, it's normal. from what i know, and from what victoria and ethan told me, it's normal and beautiful that i'm feeling this way and i do understand it. but there's a part of me that is still very unsure of everything, feeling as if i've betrayed damiano. i'm attracted to him, right? that's a stupid fucking question, of course i am. who wouldn't be? maybe i'm just afraid of admitting it to myself. maybe i don't want to believe it, i wanna push it away, for whatever reason. but why? why do i do this when it's so obvious-

"bella? you in there?" i hear damiano's raspy voice from the other side of the bathroom door.

"huh- yeah, taking a bath!" i answer him back.

how long have i been in this bath-

"okay, just checking on you. i made dinner, thought you'd like to eat together."

"sure thing. that sounds amazing, dami, grazie." i tell him and after that hear his footsteps disappear downstairs.

he's already back? i swear i've only been bathing for five minutes.

nonetheless, i get out and dry myself off, going into the closet and picking out a hoodie to wear. now, is it damiano's or mine, does it really matter right? i take the first one i find and put it on, quickly going downstairs, not wanting to make damiano wait any longer.

i enter the kitchen and am instantly greeted by the smell of damiano's delicious cooking. i swear, if he wasn't an artist, this would be his profession for sure.

i see him standing at the stove, still going about his colorful pots and pans. hearing me walk in, he turns his head and looks at me.

"look who finally decided to join me." he smiles cheekily and i giggle.

"yeah, yeah," i brush it off, coming over to where he's standing, wrapping my arms around his small waist, "sorry it took me a while, wasn't expecting you at the door." i rest my chin on his shoulder and look at what he's doing.

"really? what were you doing in there?" he asks.

i go to answer but realise he's smirking to himself cheekily and just then it hits me what he's thinking of.

"you bastard." i giggle and hit him playfully, damiano laughing at my reaction.

"i wasn't masturbating."