↳ 48 ༉‧₊˚✧

CHAPTER 48!
(October)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞"FUCKING HELL!" Kendall throws her head back whist groaning loudly

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
"FUCKING HELL!" Kendall throws her head back whist groaning loudly. "No, no, no!"

I rub my hand over my face as I take a seat on the couch, resting my head in my hands.

When Kendall woke up I calmly and carefully told her the situation we are in, about the media knowing. She immediately freaked out and wanted to get on her phone, but I convinced her that we should talk through it before she gets affected by the publics reactions.

"Everyone's going to hate me..." She paces around the room with one hand on her hip whilst the other rests against her forehead. "Oh god... what am I going to do." She let out a loud sob as she shakes her head.

The reflection of Kendall's tears is evident from her brown eyes whilst her cheeks are starting to flush crimson as she tries to hold herself together.

I take a deep breath before walking over to her. She looks up at me whilst I tower over her and she instantly shake her head.

She knows exactly what I'm about to do.

My arms go around her small form and I trap her in my arms.

Or at least it's small compared to mine.

Even if Kendall refuse to stay in my embrace, she give in after awhile. Her attempts to hit my chest so I would let her go were unsuccessful.

She is completely rested against me, almost like she is unconscious. But the slight shaking of her body let me know she isn't.

One of my arms are around her waist to keep her from falling to the floor, whilst the other one is on her head to keep her close.

The whole time it's just us standing in the middle of the room where the only noise is Kendall's unsteady breathing which she tries to take control over.

I rest my head on top hers as I from time to time leave a kiss on top of it. "Hey, hey. It's okay, I've got you." I reassured her as I stroke her hair.

Whilst she is in my arms I never stop to mumble sweet things which seem to make her a little bit calmer, but my attempts to get her to completely calm down are sadly unsuccessful.

I lead her to the couch where I place Kendall down on my lap. She snuggle her head into my shoulder whilst my arms are securely wrapped around her waist. I rub circles on the exposed skin on her back as it always seem to make her relax.