(26) Lies, save the song and dance for your weak disciples

Começar do início

We both sang and I pulled away because I needed a refill. I saw Aleksi standing and talking with Joonas and Mia with Niko, Joel and Olli crowded around him.

Liz and Joel were making out in a corner kissing each other, they looked like they were going to eat each other's faces off. Joel and Lizzie were gone.

I saw Tommi checking me out, was it my outfit? He was downing those shots like it was water and he looked over at me.

"You drive me a little crazy, you know that?" Tommi says slurring, I looked over at the drummer with wide eyed and in shock, I wasn't expecting this from Tommi.

"Ah what?" I asked him, he kept flirting with me. Until Tommi said one thing that had me my eyes going widen.

"Fuck Little man is lucky! But I wonder what you sound like in bed? Do you sound like the way you do on stage?" Tommi asks me and I stared at him wide eyed. Well I need shots.

"Tommi? What's the matter with you?" I asked him and he just chuckled. Then Tommi just winks at me and walks away. I saw him go back toward Olli.

What the fuck? I heard Somebody Told Me by The Killers start playing and I just wanted to dance. I rushed over to Aleksi.

"Come on dance with me!" I said pulling him on the dancefloor.

"God I want to see this outfit on my floor tonight!" Aleksi purrs in my ear and I laughed.

"Maybe it's your lucky night!" I say with a wink, I begin pressing my butt against his crouch area and grind up against him. Aleksi spins me around to face him, my black hair falling around me.

Aleksi and I stumbled into his elevator, he pinned me against the wall and we kissed hotly and the doors dinged to the 12th floor. Aleksi threw me over his shoulder fireman style.

He unlocked the door and we both walked in, while we stood in front of each other. The dim moonlight shone in and Aleksi throws me over his shoulder and we go into our room.

"Aleksi come over here!" I whisper while beckoning him over and he stood far away, I unzipped my dress and remove it in a seductive way. I stood in my black lace lingerie.

"Oh fuck!" Aleksi murmurs, while scanning my body. I had enough of waiting, so I pushed him onto the bed and seductively climb onto his lap.

I ripped his shirt off and I entangled my hands into his black hair and kissed him. His hand trailing down to my ass and he squeezes it causing a moan to escape. I begin to bite his neck causing a groan to escape his lips.

I trailed kisses down his body, he was already in boxers. His bare thigh brushing against my heat, a moan to escape my lips.I grind up against him.

I pushed him back into his sheets, I pulled off his boxers. I take his members in my hand and touch him.

"Fuck Lilith!" Aleksi moaned, I lower myself between his legs and take him in my mouth and he moaned. His fingers entangling in my hair.

Aleksi stopped me before it got out of hand, he rips off my bra and throws it somewhere.

"Babe seriously that's my favorite bra!" I whined while he chuckled, and spreading my legs apart.

"Don't worry baby girl! I'll fuck you hard senseless tonight and then I'll buy you as many of them as possible." Aleksi says with a smirk. His lips were placed against mine in an instant.

His hand trails down to my aching core and he was teasing me. I moaned, Aleksi spreads my legs with no words needing to be exchanged.

Aleksi started to licked every fold within me."Oh fuck!" I moaned, Aleksi looks up at me with the most satisfied smirk.

Aleksi lines up to my entrance and slams into me causing a loud moan to escape my lips. I had gotten some birth control and took those, but God he felt good. He was going slowly until he pulled out and slammed back into me.

The slapping of our bare skin against each other, Aleksi looked so beautiful. I was truly lucky.

"Oh Aleski!" I moaned loudly, he flipped us over and I rode him. His calloused hands trailing over my breasts and it felt amazing.

"God you're so good baby girl!" Aleksi says with a low raspy voice. We let ourselves get lost in each other.

We laid on the bed panting breathless after that intensive love making. God my legs were shaking, we had a sheet lazily covering us.

"I did tell you baby girl that dress would look better on my floor." Aleksi winks at me and pulls into a kiss.

"You know Aleksi, I didn't know you possessed this side of you. It's nice to see it once in a while!" I said with a smirk.

"Baby girl you know you bring that side out of me. God Lilith I love you so fucking much." Aleksi whispers, while kissing me hotly. I snuggled up to him.

"You know..." I said while looking at my black haired boyfriend, he smirks.

"Yes?" He asks me while we both faced each other.

"I think I'm fucking falling harder and harder each day! Lilith Immaculate I'll crawl for the love of you." Aleksi whispers and places a kiss on my lips.

"I love you Aleksi, I'll also crawl for the love of you."I whispered and we cuddled up and slept in each other's arms.

Tommi

I watched Liz and Lilith dance together while I was downing my shots, and Jesus Lilith looked hot today in her leather dress and choker.

Little man was so fucking lucky to have a gorgeous girl like her. The way her dress hugged her curves beautifully and the way she smiled and laughed while dancing.

God was I crushing on my band mates girl? Lilith walked over to the bar while I was downing more shorts.

"You drive me a little crazy, you know that?" I found myself telling Lilith after my fifth shot while I was relentlessly flirting.

"Ah what?" Lilith asks me as her green eyes widen staring at me.

"Fuck Little man is lucky! But I wonder what you sound like in bed? Do you sound like the way you do on stage?" I asked her, she looked at me with wide eyes.

Fuck! She looked so fucking cute... Those green eyes staring into my blue ones.

Oh shit... I had a crush on Lilith Immaculate Pendragon!

I watched Lilith rushing over to Aleksi and started dancing with him. I sighed until I saw my sandy brown haired friend who sat next to me.

"You good man?" Olli asks me and I nodded.

"I'm fine!" I mutter and order more shots to get her out of my system.

A/N: Hi lovelies...Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while! It's been an hot minute! So what's up with Tommi? Why is he flirting with Lilith? Do you think he has a crush on Lilith? Comment your thoughts and opinions! - MyVictim

Song: Persona (DED)